Got a point I reckon..

He lost his moral high ground after he denounced the country's leaders as weak but defended Trump by blaming his advisors.

I also didn't understand what he was trying to achieve when he tried to make out that the police chief was racist by using the term "my people" when the bloke was clearly referring to decent people of whatever colour versus looters and rioters of unstated skin tone.

Those two points killed the rest of his argument and left him appearing as a Trump-supporting closet racist, exactly the opposite of the image that he set out to portray.

He lost his moral high ground after he denounced the country's leaders as weak but defended Trump by blaming his advisors.

I also didn't understand what he was trying to achieve when he tried to make out that the police chief was racist by using the term "my people" when the bloke was clearly referring to decent people of whatever colour versus looters and rioters of unstated skin tone.

Those two points killed the rest of his argument and left him appearing as a Trump-supporting closet racist, exactly the opposite of the image that he set out to portray.
Mental gymnastics worthy of Kathy Newman.

That would infer that ms Newman is capable of rapid mental agility, alas I think not. In the dictionary next to the words turgid and dogmatic they put a picture of her face.
Quite, she really only has one move, that being the ability to wring an accusation of racism out of just about anything in order to discredit something she doesn't like hearing.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
FOXX news nuff said .