"Gosh, what an amusing misunderstanding!"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rumpelstiltskin, Jun 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1193384/Teen-suing-tattoo-artist-8-500-asked-stars-face--ended-56.html

[​IMG]

2. Didn't she think the tattoo was taking a while to be done?
    Thick bitch.

3. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

That's just feckin stupid seriously. Why o why didn't she just tell him to stop after the first three.

4. It's in the shape of a 3! HAHA! Wait, why didn't she get suspicious after like, I don't know, the 15th star he drew?

5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Smells distinctly of Bollox to me. Surely the tattoist would've drawn it on first and I am sure she would've looked in the mirror during the procedure. Dumb slut if you ask me who probably got a bollocking from Daddy when she got home and decided to blame it all on the mean old Romanian tattoo artist.

6. How the fcuk do you fall asleep while some foreign fella is drilling your face with a needle. 8O

7. She claims to fell asleep while it was done, im sorry but what a load of crap, how do you fall asleep while your having a tattoo.

8. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Easy - she was pissed! :D

9. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I love the comment from the shrink:

"Jules Clocher, a Belgian psychologist, said: 'The trauma this girl must be feeling is indescribable. She feels like a circus freak - and no wonder, because she looks like one.'"

You can't stop people from being stupid...

10. hold on so THREE on her face wouldnt ruin her chances in life but 56 would !!!!

11. There is at least some good news to come out of this, at least dear old blighty hasn't got the monopoly on thick chavs

12. Reminds me of the "Also Smith & Jones" sketch about the fisherman and his two pollocks!

13. They look distinctly 'photoshopped on to me, look at the flesh colour between them. Is this a Daily Mail Wah !

14. Well, I'd still give her the benefit of my long experience, and if she's that dumb she'd probably let me!

15. I fell asleep getting mine, once the outline was done and the guy started filling in the main body I found it quite easy to go to sleep. I had just done 8 nightshifts in a row, and gone straight from work plus I was having my ink done on my Delt nowhere near boney bits. Everyone I know who has had tattoo on a boney area says it kills.

I think this daft bint had a change of heart once it was finished. Wire brush and Dettol will sort her.