"Gosh, what an amusing misunderstanding!"

It's in the shape of a 3! HAHA! Wait, why didn't she get suspicious after like, I don't know, the 15th star he drew?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Smells distinctly of Bollox to me. Surely the tattoist would've drawn it on first and I am sure she would've looked in the mirror during the procedure. Dumb slut if you ask me who probably got a bollocking from Daddy when she got home and decided to blame it all on the mean old Romanian tattoo artist.

She claims to fell asleep while it was done, im sorry but what a load of crap, how do you fall asleep while your having a tattoo.

Theralas said:
She claims to fell asleep while it was done, im sorry but what a load of crap, how do you fall asleep while your having a tattoo.
Easy - she was pissed! :D

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I love the comment from the shrink:

"Jules Clocher, a Belgian psychologist, said: 'The trauma this girl must be feeling is indescribable. She feels like a circus freak - and no wonder, because she looks like one.'"

You can't stop people from being stupid...

Reminds me of the "Also Smith & Jones" sketch about the fisherman and his two pollocks!

They look distinctly 'photoshopped on to me, look at the flesh colour between them. Is this a Daily Mail Wah !

BuggerAll said:
She feels like a circus freak - and no wonder, because she looks like one.'"
Well, I'd still give her the benefit of my long experience, and if she's that dumb she'd probably let me!

Theralas said:
I fell asleep getting mine, once the outline was done and the guy started filling in the main body I found it quite easy to go to sleep. I had just done 8 nightshifts in a row, and gone straight from work plus I was having my ink done on my Delt nowhere near boney bits. Everyone I know who has had tattoo on a boney area says it kills.

I think this daft bint had a change of heart once it was finished. Wire brush and Dettol will sort her.

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
theiftaker said:
Theralas said:
I fell asleep getting mine, once the outline was done and the guy started filling in the main body I found it quite easy to go to sleep. I had just done 8 nightshifts in a row, and gone straight from work plus I was having my ink done on my Delt nowhere near boney bits. Everyone I know who has had tattoo on a boney area says it kills.

I think this daft bint had a change of heart once it was finished. Wire brush and Dettol will sort her.
I have found that having a tat on a boney bit really doesn't hurt that much. Having a tattoo that nears the nipple recks like a bitch. Although saying that, the same tattoo neared the collar bone and that didn't tickle, but that was due to feeling it was going up my neck.