Gorka - TA Int Corps Walt?

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
I was thinking of something a bit more exotic, but he just is such a

logo1.png
Fxck me your meme game is lit today bro!

Do we have any other Corps types who've made it into the Premier League of Greatness? I just want to know so that I can offhandedly claim that the fecker was once my LCPL and made rubbish coffee.

Do we have any other Corps types who've made it into the Premier League of Greatness? I just want to know so that I can offhandedly claim that the fecker was once my LCPL and made rubbish coffee.

Christopher Geidt, Baron Geidt​

Isn’t he new head honcho of Parliamentary Standards?
The master of discretely removing things?

That such a thing could be said.

Even on ARRSE.

tenor.gif

"Dr" Gorka has been asked to step down from his appointment made by President Trump.

He sounds a professional sort of chap.
When asked if he received a similar letter, Sebastian Gorka, who was named by Trump to the National Security Education Board, only replied to a text message by saying: “Hey CuckBoy go lick some Democrat’s boots.”

TamH70

MIA
"Dr" Gorka has been asked to step down from his appointment made by President Trump.

He sounds a professional sort of chap.

Probably more so than the senile dementia afflicted current incumbent of the most powerful elected office on the planet, given the pettiness of his "decision-making" process, matched only by a similar pettiness on the part of the Supreme Court.

Personally, I'd tell Sleepy Joe to both go **** himself and also that I'll see him in court.

Probably more so than the senile dementia afflicted current incumbent of the most powerful elected office on the planet, given the pettiness of his "decision-making" process, matched only by a similar pettiness on the part of the Supreme Court.

Personally, I'd tell Sleepy Joe to both go **** himself and also that I'll see him in court.

Given I know more about Islam (radical or not) than Gorka, there's a good reason for kicking him off a federal educational board dealing with national security issues.

Gorka was fired from his role "training" the FBI for his lack of anything approaching knowledge. Or, on his account, he was a vicitm of the wokoharam purges.

I'm going for he's whale omlette thick and incompetent and put on the board to cause this sort of problem as a parting gifit, myself.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Given I know more about Islam (radical or not) than Gorka, there's a good reason for kicking him off a federal educational board dealing with national security issues.

Gorka was fired from his role "training" the FBI for his lack of anything approaching knowledge. Or, on his account, he was a vicitm of the wokoharam purges.

I'm going for he's whale omlette thick and incompetent and put on the board to cause this sort of problem as a parting gifit, myself.
In all honesty the average household pet probably knows more than Gorka.

TamH70

MIA

Correction if I may - Woko Haram would indicate that the Wokist Tendency is forbidden, therefore is to be crushed underfoot, if you were following the naming protocol of that bunch of child-raping chuckleheads in Nigeria. Whereas if it were Woko Halaal, it would be the other way around. And even if Gorka was as thick as you say he was, Sleepy Joe isn't much better if at all.

@BarcelonaAnalPark I apologise to my academic better, Dr Gorka. Just enjoy the scholar here.

images

In his mind.

1631197861441.jpeg

In all honesty the average household pet probably knows more than Gorka.

I never claimed it was a high bar.....

Hope they get him a nice shirt as a leaving present.

71SNoLch%2BfL._UL1500_.jpg

Oh, but wait. Our expert on Islamist violent extremism doesn't.....

Still, he's half-way to this outfit?

Halloween-Long-Fur-Husky-Dog-Fox-Fursuit-Furry-Mascot-Costume-Suit-Cosplay-Fancy-Dress-Outdoor-Outfit.jpg

Thanks to him, I’m now getting “EDC” adverts at the bottom of my arrse.

TamH70

MIA
I never claimed it was a high bar.....

Hope they get him a nice shirt as a leaving present.

71SNoLch%2BfL._UL1500_.jpg

Oh, but wait. Our expert on Islamist violent extremism doesn't.....

Still, he's half-way to this outfit?

Halloween-Long-Fur-Husky-Dog-Fox-Fursuit-Furry-Mascot-Costume-Suit-Cosplay-Fancy-Dress-Outdoor-Outfit.jpg

One of those Nazi Furries, isn't he?

One thing I always found amazing what your average Lance Jack had a better grasp of what’s going on than most of the expensive experts they bring in.

Latest Threads