Gorka - TA Int Corps Walt?

Sarastro

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Head down to Borough Market, WB and I will sort you out with a masterclass. Just find our skip and knock politely. Bring food and distilled spirits.
Tell you what, I'll bring potatoes and you can distill them yourselves.

When anyone starts talking about Alpha males, it makes me think of prisons, for some reason. If you're interested in having a thoroughly depressing time online, look at the sort of people who talk about being Alpha. Old Gorky-boys article there is a good primer. Take it up a notch by looking up 'cucks' but be mindfull of who is auditing your internet use before you do so; it's a short journey from exposing white-genocide politicians to some uncomfortable pr0n.

Wait. Are pudgy old guys with a crap goatee and glasses Alpha males?

I've been doing it wrong.
So's Gorka.

The original and best lunatic alpha male right wing Presidential assistant

G Gordon Liddy.

Here's Gorka waiting it up with his penis extension

Here's Liddy not giving a damn about his role in that small little political scandal from the 1970s

So's Gorka.

The original and best lunatic alpha male right wing Presidential assistant

G Gordon Liddy.

Here's Gorka waiting it up with his penis extension

Here's Liddy not giving a damn about his role in that small little political scandal from the 1970s

I see Gorky's VRN is 'Art war'. I admit I've not read Sun Tzu's 'Art of war' but I always thought it referred to traditional enemies on the battlefield, rather than fighting weight gain & solitude.

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
Apropos, if you've never read it, for a truly chilling insight into the brain of a fruit loop, I commend 'Will' by G Gordon Liddy to the audience - it's hilarious:

Apropos, if you've never read it, for a truly chilling insight into the brain of a fruit loop, I commend 'Will' by G Gordon Liddy to the audience - it's hilarious:

It is, but you come away thinking he is quite psychotic.

That empty pistol looks SO threatening. Not. (IF you look closely, you see the slide all the way back and locked.)
It's the black silk look shirt and gold bracelet that sets it off for me.

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
It is, but you come away thinking he is quite psychotic.
Barking mad, no question. Odd how his life turned out, actually - out of nick, he ended up doing a travelling roadshow with Timothy Leary - whom he'd arrested in a former life - and as a much-loved right-wing radio host. Mad as a box of frogs and still going strong at 87, you have to admire it, somehow.

With this Gorky chap, has he managed to dine out on three years in the TA during the 90's in order to 'get where he is now'? That's 3 annual camps and a load of weekends...

With this Gorky chap, has he managed to dine out on three years in the TA during the 90's in order to 'get where he is now'? That's 3 annual camps and a load of weekends...
Dude, how shite are the rest of us then?

The FRY stuff might be based on some involvement with the DDT which if memory serves kept on going after Granby interviewing people from the Balkans ....
The DDT carried on after that; we used to phone them up from Heathrow when we got asylum claims from certain countries. I have actually conducted asylum screening interviews with the DDT sitting there and listening in and, once the screening was done, chipping in with some questions of their own. I assume that they were wrapped up in 2009-10 as an Op ENTIRETY measure? I certainly don't recall seeing them after those dates, although I may be mistaken.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
(SNIP)

As cool defiance goes, that numberplate breaks the don't give a shitometer.

Sarastro

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
@Boumer if I asked if Richard on the gate is letting you in these days, would that mean anything to you?

@Boumer if I asked if Richard on the gate is letting you in these days, would that mean anything to you?
Is that some code for the SOE to blow up a railway?

:)

Sarastro

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Guess we'll find out if any railways mysteriously combust. Hope all is well either way!

Is that some code for the SOE to blow up a railway?

:)
The red fox flies north at daybreak, carrying the colonel’s cheeses.

I hope that is clear enough.

Obviously he has a bit of a problem with weapons.

Ex-Trump Aide Sebastian Gorka Was Subject of Arrest Warrant at White House

Admitting carrying a weapon at an airport, open warrant for him from Hungary....

But, check him out.

Rifle, buffalo bill waistcoat. Got to admit, I would go gay for that bit of alpha male.

He needs to sort his book case out. I like the pride of place given to some James Bond stuff. Bet he was a hoot in The Abbott's Club.

Latest Threads