Gorilla Coat

Nothing about this government shocks me anymore what I am truly disappointed by is the fact you beat me to the see my vest gag.

See my loafers former gophers

I wish I could say I'm astonished.

We have Troops in Iraq, Troops in Afganistan, Iran going nuclear and what's on the front pages.........

11 fcukwits on a TV program.

shortfuse said:
I used to have a donkey jacket ..... does that count ??
Quality post! :lol:

the_guru said:
But the article states that we have a Minister for Biodiversity !
Well we also have a minister for the Armed Forces, so what's your point Guru?! :lol:

On a more serious note I visited Bristol Zoo on Monday with my three year old daughter, who was fascinated by Jock, Salome and Romina, the three adult Lowland gorillas and the baby Namoke. Luckily she is too wee to take in the various messages about bushmeat and exploitation of these beautiful animals but I certainly did. Pete Burns is a thoughtless cnut, who deserves a good ******* of Barrymore and then should be consigned to prison for a long stretch. With more fistings.

Even if he doesn't actually have a gorilla coat and was only trying to pllay the "big I am"...feckless cnut...

Listy I would rather lightly grill my Neuticles (see NAAFI) than watch that shoite. You will, however, not that my link was from the slightly more highbrow and politically neutral Dialy Mail (!) but was infact an excuse for a truly superb song

Burns: Some men hunt for sport,
Others hunt for food,
The only thing I'm hunting for,
Is an outfit that looks good...

See my vest, see my vest,
Made from real gorilla chest
Feel this sweater, there's no better,
Than authentic Irish setter.

See this hat, 'twas my cat,
My evening wear - vampire bat,
These white slippers are albino
African endangered rhino.

Grizzly bear underwear,
Turtles' necks, I've got my share,
Beret of poodle, on my noodle
It shall rest,

Try my red robin suit,
It comes one breast or two,
See my vest, see my vest,
See my vest.

Like my loafers? Former gophers -
It was that or skin my chauffeurs,
But a greyhound fur tuxedo
Would be best,

So let's prepare these dogs,
Mrs. Potts: Kill two for matching clogs,
Burns: See my vest, see my vest,
Oh please, won't you see my vest

Ok before everyone goes off the deep end aska few questions

1 how many white gorillas do you see???

2 how many long haired white gorillas do you see

3 have you never given a girlfriend a ring, and swore it was a real diamond

4 if you were in the house and knew Jodi Marsh is a big anti fur supporter would yousay its Gorilla just to p**s her off ???

MSI64

I think you've hit the nail on the head, Burns just loves the attention, and I've never ever heard of a gorrilla coat before, I reckon if he goes near a naked flame it'll go up in noxious smoke and flames and melt on him.

Why nobody advised the Minister to confirm the 'Facts' before he launched into his righteous fury and 'full weight' of the law, I'll never know

On another note Jobbie Marsh is gonna need serious therapy if she's not gonna top herself.

FAAAACK stop me now I'm discussing Big Brother one the internet !!!! SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD

toodlepip
thGimp

Shame its not made out of RMP's.......

I obviously didn't get the point across. Just because Ms Marsh is a bunny-loving tree hugger, does not mean that it is alright to mock the very immediate issues of gorilla conservation. Yes I know this is ARRSE, I am a keen field sports supporter and was a brutal death-dealing soldier but that does not mean that I can take it lightly if some nonce of a tranny has-been/wannabe comes out with this type of sho1te!

ugly

LE
I'll start a fight now, I tan all the skins of the animals I kill as I hate to waste anything! My freezer is full!

"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!"

ugly said:
I'll start a fight now, I tan all the skins of the animals I kill as I hate to waste anything! My freezer is full!

"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!"
I force-feed minced partridge to pheasants, whilst compelling rabbits and foxes to smoke silk cut. What I do with deer I capture alive, I leave to your imagination. Stop that, that is worse than the reality!

I'm not stuffy or anti but I am very big on conservation, especially when there is less than 5% difference in DNA between me and the subject of that effort! Some would say given my appearance possibly less....

how about a new version of big brother where the contestants have to make their own leather/fur jackets.....

..... out of each other :twisted:

ugly

LE
Cuddles I probably couldnt even if the chips were down slot a monkey/ape/gorilla. Like you a bit too close to home. I know a chap that is a PH and was looking for a 375 H&H double rifle as one of his concessions was riddled with not just wild but livid gorillas. He claimed and I actually believe him that it was a last resort self defence tool. He explained his last encounter was a very quiet backtrack where V big ape eventually got bored. Though insurance is just that, carried till you really need it. Plus Ebola and aids are too common in bush meat to consider anything but feeding them to the locals!
I find the thought quite repulsive but then I shoot foxes yet breed dogs and I know those that cant because of the closeness to dogs!