Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by EX_REME, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Yes

2. No

3. I am a woman

4. I am ugly

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Someone has refered to themselves somewhere as gorgeous. Well they are a bloke and I think its a bit limp if your a bloke to refer to yourself as gorgeous.

Its a woman thing surely?
  2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I would never presume to call myself gorgeous. I will let the other ladies on here do that for me!

I'm happy to admit I'm as ugly as an ugly thing that has been beaten unconscious by the ugly stick.
  3. Hey that was between you and me!
    what about Stunning?
    To be honest, I heard a PTI use all those words to describe himself, but then he also wanted a hair dryer in the rugby first aid kit.
  4. Other ladies? So you're a laydee yourself? (Don't tell me, only at weekends when you're called Veronica!) :roll: :D
  5. Lot of ugly fukcers on here
  6. Yep, all shirt lifting stuff in my book.
  7. aaw g'wan gis a link!!! Please!!!
  8. It was jimbo....ffs.
  9. And he was a full back
  10. I'm a woman ... I just let the men tell me what they think of me "luvverly, gorgueous, sexy" to name but a few comments (none negative i must say) is the usual comment ...
  11. Or he had a full back - of blokes.
  12. Does he like erect penis tickling his tongue. I suspect so.

Gorgeous should only ever leave a womans lips when referring to my sisters dog. Even then I remind it that it is a "Hetro Rabbit Killing Machine" and that its breed of Jack Russell should not hold it back.

13. Is that before they connect the compressor to you or after they've deflated you and (hopefully) wiped you clean? :wink:
  14. I may not be gorgeous, but I am Spartacus.
  15. You mean dead and hanging from a cross?