Gorgeous

If you are a bloke do you class yourself as gorgeous?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I am a woman

• I am ugly

• Total voters
Someone has refered to themselves somewhere as gorgeous. Well they are a bloke and I think its a bit limp if your a bloke to refer to yourself as gorgeous.

Its a woman thing surely?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I would never presume to call myself gorgeous. I will let the other ladies on here do that for me!

I'm happy to admit I'm as ugly as an ugly thing that has been beaten unconscious by the ugly stick.

EX_REME said:
Someone has refered to themselves somewhere as gorgeous. Well they are a bloke and I think its a bit limp if your a bloke to refer to yourself as gorgeous.

Hey that was between you and me!
what about Stunning?
Divine?
Delicious?
To be honest, I heard a PTI use all those words to describe himself, but then he also wanted a hair dryer in the rugby first aid kit.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
I would never presume to call myself gorgeous. I will let the other ladies on here do that for me!
Other ladies? So you're a laydee yourself? (Don't tell me, only at weekends when you're called Veronica!) :roll: :D

Lot of ugly fukcers on here

jimbojetset said:
EX_REME said:

what about Stunning?
Divine?
Delicious?
To be honest, I heard a PTI use all those words to describe himself, but then he also wanted a hair dryer in the rugby first aid kit.
Yep, all shirt lifting stuff in my book.

EX_REME said:

aaw g'wan gis a link!!! Please!!!

It was jimbo....ffs.

EX_REME said:
jimbojetset said:
EX_REME said:

what about Stunning?
Divine?
Delicious?
And he was a full back

EX_REME said:

I'm a woman ... I just let the men tell me what they think of me "luvverly, gorgueous, sexy" to name but a few comments (none negative i must say) is the usual comment ...

jimbojetset said:
EX_REME said:
jimbojetset said:
EX_REME said:

what about Stunning?
Divine?
Delicious?
And he was a full back
Or he had a full back - of blokes.

Does he like erect penis tickling his tongue. I suspect so.

Gorgeous should only ever leave a womans lips when referring to my sisters dog. Even then I remind it that it is a "Hetro Rabbit Killing Machine" and that its breed of Jack Russell should not hold it back.

justjane07 said:
EX_REME said:

I'm a woman ... I just let the men tell me what they think of me "luvverly, gorgueous, sexy" to name but a few comments (none negative i must say) is the usual comment ...

Is that before they connect the compressor to you or after they've deflated you and (hopefully) wiped you clean? :wink:

He must be a latent bufty. Who the fukc would want to be "gorgeous" anyway? I'll settle for "well groomed" or "only occasionally frightens small children"
In a similar vein, the other day, I overheard a bloke calling his son "darling" 8O
Is it just me, or is that more wrong than a fat burd in a thong?

Bugly said:
sandmanfez said:
Who the fukc would want to be "gorgeous"
er...a nonce like jimboy
Following me again?
Perhaps its you that thinks I am gorgeous?
You seem to be there whenever I turn around?

Latest Threads