Gorgeous George is at it again.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tuffy52, Feb 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Should we give a shite what Galloway thinks? not me , he`s not British in my view , no different than a mad muzzie cleric.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. He's spot on too, sometimes ...
    I used to have one of those dogs and she didn't care whether you were anorexic, dyslecsic or anyotheric. Although, to be honest, I don't think it exactly takes a lot of training. :biggrin:
  3. George's rhetoric never lasts beyond the soundbite anyway. I suspect he realised the audience were not going to be convinced by grandstanding and therefore he made the sensible decision and left before he was exposed as the didactic fool that we all know and love.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Not necessarily. Some people are so obviously fixed in their views that it would be a waste of time to debate anything with them - think Muslim Clerics, Creationists and anti-nuclear power tree huggers. And I say that not as someone who is fixed in all their views (although i am very much a fixed atheist).

I am not willing to flog a dead horse or that determined to make someone see my point of view. I'm too lazy ....
    • Like Like x 1
  5. As the old saying goes, empty vessels make the most noise.

And they don't come much emptier than Galloway.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. I dunno, I did like his line about the major parties, argueing over "Policy Differences" that amount to a fraction of a percentage of GNP ( QT last week ?) "....three cheeks of the same arse..." It has a certain truth about it.
  7. Poor old Gorgeous Georgie, back he stomps to the big brother house, there aren’t any upper class toffs from Oxford there!
  8. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

he did give the yanks what for so you have credit him with some cojones. most of the time he is full of puss and wind but every now and again he strikes a deep vein.

I like joos but some israelis often behave like they are indoctrinated, similar to aussie students in the 90s who demanded the world give them a living - if you have met the type you know what I mean.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. GG is good entertainment - but then most Liberal Dribbling Lefty Marxist Fatheads cannot abide anyone having an opinion that does not chime with their own narrow, bigotted Worldview of bullsh*te....
  10. I think he shows that Hitler wasn't all that bad compared to the rantings that come out of his arse !
  11. George was "elected" in an area quite well known for high levels of racism against anyone who is no Muslim and for vast amounts of voter fraud from these same ethnic groups. He is simply protecting his nest egg knowing full well if he acts like this then the mindless bigots that have 30 people living in them coming election day will continue to put a tick by his name.

If anybody doubts the racism point feel free to spend some time in areas of Bradford.