Gorgeous blonde supermodel at 3 Bn Ball - Who was she????

Discussion in 'REME' started by chap, Mar 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody know who the tall light blonde f*'!!*^ gorgeous swedish supermodel looking beautiful babe was on Saturday night and who she was with?????????????????????????????

2. Yeah it was me!

No seriously it was, I look a lot taller out of boots and my wig is a real pro job that cost a fortune...........

Why do you ask? Wanna feel my t1ts?

3. Erm, the beautiful gorgeous blonde babe you're talking about mate I believe is Captain B****'s Fiancee L***.

Edited by Humphrey_De_Tiluel, please see your PM's}

4. Myths true then, top totty always goes with an ugly bloke.

5. Nice Persec, d1ckhead. 8O

6. Nice Persec, d1ckhead. 8O

7. Thats a bad stutter you got there :lol:

8. Had to say it twice to make the Tw@t - heard/read/understood it. Okay I fcucked up :oops: Running out of family members to blame :D

9. Just seen the MOD step in. So Polarman, hope you understand the rules know and remember its only a laugh :lol: . Oh and N*** P***** D******* :wink:

10. I stand by my earlier statement - I WAS me.

I'm punting for the Gender reassignment Officer's job at DEME(A) cos I hear I get to feel his nads every day to ensure they are as big and hard as a man willing to screw up such a beautifull beast as our beloved Corps must have..................

11. Battsimm, I knew it was you, its the Corps favourite tranny - the Lizard king, him/herself, Mr/Mizz RS Blerk. CSM/RQMS/WRVS - can't remember his/her name now? how did that happen? :evil:

12. Wedge I have no idea what you just said but I like you anyway and want to feel YOUR nads..................

13. Possibly a take-away from Saskia Sommer, check out the gallery. I believe the Pink House in Walsrode also does take-aways.