Gordon`s New Job

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by purplegunner, May 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Stumbled across this, Made me chuckle, especially wearing the DPM.

Attached Files:

2. He's already been offered a new job.

Wrigley's gum have taken him on as a tester.

3. :)

4. He could advertise Pampers.

5. What about fronting Specsavers...................oh hang on though. :twisted:

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Well he could advertise Monacles... :twisted:

7. May become a door to door salesman doing a good line in telescopes and glass eyes. :D

8. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I think if his job was to replicate the daily life of a dung beetle, he would fall well short of expectations, and do it with far less charisma and panache than your average beetle. I doubt he would have the support of other dung beetles either. Or be at all popular. No.

9. Does this mean he is now eligible for Unemployment Benefit, along with Disability allowance ( due to being half blind )?
    Maybe Whet could enlighten us?

10. Gumshield tester? He has to try out new ones whilst people smack him repeatedly in the mouth?

11. I am no great fan
    But all your comments are childish !!.I bet all of you who have commented on here dont have 5% of the brainpower that man has (stick to soldering what yuo do best )

12. I bet we all wish we had your sense of humour!

13. OK. Which bits of your circuit board need fixing?

14. [​IMG]

15. I spent 9 years in REME as an Electronics Technician. Speaking on behalf of Military Solderers, I'd like to say that we may only have 5% of Gordon's IQ, but he's got less than 5% of our commonsense.