Gordon`s New Job

He could advertise Pampers.

What about fronting Specsavers...................oh hang on though. :twisted:

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I think if his job was to replicate the daily life of a dung beetle, he would fall well short of expectations, and do it with far less charisma and panache than your average beetle. I doubt he would have the support of other dung beetles either. Or be at all popular. No.

Does this mean he is now eligible for Unemployment Benefit, along with Disability allowance ( due to being half blind )?
Maybe Whet could enlighten us?

I am no great fan
But all your comments are childish !!.I bet all of you who have commented on here dont have 5% of the brainpower that man has (stick to soldering what yuo do best )

I spent 9 years in REME as an Electronics Technician. Speaking on behalf of Military Solderers, I'd like to say that we may only have 5% of Gordon's IQ, but he's got less than 5% of our commonsense.

Listening to him on the tele this morning one comment stuck, it was when he said " I am proud of what I acheived in my time as Prime Minister". If he is proud of that fcuk up, he is never going to get a job.

LEOLION said:
I am no great fan
But all your comments are childish !!.I bet all of you who have commented on here dont have 5% of the brainpower that man has (stick to soldering what yuo do best )
I can see that Labours education worked wonders for you :lol:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
LEOLION said:
I am no great fan (comma, like this one ,), (Lower case 'b', like the one to the left there, see it?) but all your comments are childish !!. (The exclamation mark, yes like this !, already contains the full stop, see the dot underneath the straight bit?, so no need for the extra one.) I bet all of you who have commented on here dont have 5% of the brainpower that man has (stick to soldering what yuo (I'm sure I don't need to point out the spelling mistake, but I will - 'Soldiering' is the first, and 'You' is the second) do best )
Apart from that. Well done Chubb, you got spotted in 3 seconds. Now fcuk off!

bossyboots said:
Does this mean he is now eligible for Unemployment Benefit, along with Disability allowance ( due to being half blind )?
Maybe Whet could enlighten us?
He's still an MP. That salary should keep him at four or more times the income than most people in this country.