Gordon Ramsay in Afghan

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by armchair_jihad, Dec 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Great story and mouth salivating at the thought...

Ramsay is still a bullying egomaniac in the v. British styley whose business mind is sharper than his cooking. Kitchen Nightmares is probably the best programme on TV on how to and how not to help businesses all rolled into one.

2. People like this who actually give a sh1t about our troops will always be in my good books. It's not as if he's doing it because he needs the publicity like those big titied sluts that go over there to get themselves in papers and magazines.

3. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_headline=it-s-a-real-privilege-to-do-it-for-these-special-guys%26method=full%26objectid=18317165%26siteid=94762-name_page.html

4. Good on him, Like him or not he showed commitment and a sense of caring, despite his motive, ( which I suspect is genuine)

Good drills Gordon, get back in the kitch you b1tch :D

5. But does anyone know if he managed to keep the taste of sand/dust/grit out of it?

6. Top bloke,anyone who gives a sh*t about the blokes gets the big thumbs up in my book. Like other people have said, its not like he needs the publicity.

7. 'Back in the kitch...you bitch'? Up all night with that one were we?

8. Admire the guys arrse kicking, bubble bursting kitchen nightmare performances

You might not like him but he knows what is required to succeed and he take no prisoners

He's supporting UK forces on Ops (What ever his reasons) and that gets my thumbs up

9. Good effort Gordon - and much as it sticks in my throat to say it, well done to the Mirror too!

10. Does anyone know if this event was filmed?

Would be good to see Mr Ramsey gobbing off in a mil kitchen with limited resources, saying that I take it he brought the scoff with him.

Good effort I say for showing he gives a sh*t about the troops.

11. Good effort - wonder what his egg banjos were like.

12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I like Gordon Ramsay,He has a brutally honest quality that has made him a success & he's passionate about what he does.His food is excellant (I ate at one of his resturants.Outstanding!!!)
    Well done Chef Ramsay,
    I'll bet 'The Scum' are seething that they did'nt think of it.......

13. He is a decent man, fcuking nightmare to work for but he has a heart and it is in the right place. He also has integrity and is fiercely passionate regarding anything he cares about which include the troops.

Thank you for taking the time and making the effort. :D

14. he's a good man, he doesn't take unessecery sh1t, has a good TV show and cares about the military.