Gordon....me an me dad just did this after a few bevvies

Crap thread and wrong forum, 0/10 :roll:

thats true...granted...supposed to me a laugh ..just a silly mock up for a torie billboard poster....imagine seeeing that as u drove down wandsworth

andrejwout said:
oh behave yrself...you * tosser.....its just a pissed up larf...get a grip of yrself....jumped up little twat////
Wtf has this got to do with Current Affairs, News and Analysis?

Here's a hint you fucking mong, try the Naafi. :roll:

sapperbraindead said:
As the Cameron poster is in all today's papers & on the tv news,what does that make you? :slow:
Let me guess, someone who can post in the correct forum. ;)

Like I said, this should be in the Naafi or better, The Hole.

whatever....if it worries you so much and you wanna be so fuckin unpleasant...your problem....and as the man said, it s very topical ......just a bit of fun ad cant see how you'd be such a **** over it. If you didnt think it was especially funny then do the normal thing and keep it zipped...why bother hasslin someone for no good reason...

andrejwout said:
whatever....if it worries you so much and you wanna be so * unpleasant...your problem....and as the man said, it s very topical ......just a bit of fun ad cant see how you'd be such a * over it. If you didnt think it was especially funny then do the normal thing and keep it zipped...why bother hasslin someone for no good reason...
You really are a fuckwit aren't you!

This belonged in the Naafi forum as it was a piss take; not in the SERIOUS bit!

Do you see where you fucked up now?? :roll:

andrejwout said:
whatever....if it worries you so much and you wanna be so * unpleasant...your problem....and as the man said, it s very topical ......just a bit of fun ad cant see how you'd be such a * over it. If you didnt think it was especially funny then do the normal thing and keep it zipped...why bother hasslin someone for no good reason...
If I may quote;

Has someone drilled into your cranium and squirted fuckdust into your skull?

Made I larf..................don't worry about the SOFAs just doing a bit of unofficial policing hoping to get selected.

andrejwout said:
oh behave yrself...you * tosser.....its just a pissed up l

arf...get a grip of yrself....jumped up little twat////
I agree,he thinks he,s better than us because he always hits the right buttons and never gets anything wrong....total C***
Ignore the little twat mate!