Gordon having a bad day

#1
Gorden brown is haveing a bad day on the Nicky Cambell radio show on radio 5 live, people asking some very interesting questions and he is not not giveing a very good responce
 
#2
Good. The worse the better. Cnut.
 
#3
Sounds just like any day since he's been PM what's new! I really wish though that someone would walk behind him shouting deadman walking like in the green mile :D
 
#4
lets face the good news, Gordons out.
Both as PM and party leader, hes fecked-up big time since teflon tony quit the job to try for 1st prez of the EU, and the reds will dump him as the liability he is after the hammering they are going to get over the next few days, its going to be a re-branding ex for them in a few years (again), Nu-Nu-Labour perhaps?
I'm surprised there hasn't been more red-rats jumping the sinking party ship TBH.
 
#5
So good of you to tell me how the election will go - I shan't bother voting then eh? This election is going to be damned close, end of.

That said - and I swear this is true, walking through town this morning I was trapped behind two Women who represented a Galleon in full sail.

They walk past a (Lib Dem) election poster.

Lady1 "Who are you voting for?"

Lady2 "Oh I'm not sure. I think I'll just vote for the ones whose poster I pass last on the way to the Polling Station. I mean, thats fate isn't it?"

Not a mention of policy, personality etc. Fate. Oh how I chuckled as I imagined crushing her Trachea under my thumbs....
 
#6
Listened to Alan Johnson this morning on Radio 4. Yet another arrsehole who thinks the sun shines out of Broon's backside. One of his comments was that Mr Brown has given more foreign aid than anyone else. I probably agree with that statement but can't they see that it's this country that's so fukked up that the money should be staying here instead of propping up corrupt regimes in other parts of the world. How many countries send money to us? I'd go for "zero".

Anyway, on your bike Mr Brown and take the rest of the corrupt non-entities with you.
 
#8
vvaannmmaann said:
It will very different when the boy Milliband takes over the reins.
Exactly, yet another whose whole life experience (so far) puts him on a par with my son-in-law. And there's another one I wouldn't let near a decision!
 
#9
MrShanklysboots said:
So good of you to tell me how the election will go - I shan't bother voting then eh? This election is going to be damned close, end of.
That said - and I swear this is true, walking through town this morning I was trapped behind two Women who represented a Galleon in full sail.

They walk past a (Lib Dem) election poster.

Lady1 "Who are you voting for?"

Lady2 "Oh I'm not sure. I think I'll just vote for the ones whose poster I pass last on the way to the Polling Station. I mean, thats fate isn't it?"

Not a mention of policy, personality etc. Fate. Oh how I chuckled as I imagined crushing her Trachea under my thumbs....
My bold: Fully agree & will be interesting to see if the 'predicted polls' are a reflection of the day of voting (even though it's only a sample)

Nothing is in the bag.
 
#10
vvaannmmaann said:
It will very different when the boy Milliband takes over the reins.
Oh yes... the Millibands... a perfect example of the dangers posed by immigrants!!
 
#11
#12
#13
the man with lung cancer has just put everything into its real perspective

the fear and panic in his voice as this man is telling Brown hes dying and being fcuked about by red tape. hes asking Brown to tell him where is his so called prioritising of the care of lung cancer patients and hes getting no answer except platitudes

this is THE greatest example ive seen so far of how out of touch with normal people this government, and politicians in general, has become and also who in the end has to pay for their cockups
 
#15
fusilier50 said:
the man with lung cancer has just put everything into its real perspective

the fear and panic in his voice as this man is telling Brown hes dying and being fcuked about by red tape. hes asking Brown to tell him where is his so called prioritising of the care of lung cancer patients and hes getting no answer except platitudes

this is THE greatest example ive seen so far of how out of touch with normal people this government, and politicians in general, has become and also who in the end has to pay for their cockups
Can't believe the DWP told him to get a job. There are able bodied people I know on incapacity and they don't get pestered to get a job
 
#16
Taffnp said:
fusilier50 said:
the man with lung cancer has just put everything into its real perspective

the fear and panic in his voice as this man is telling Brown hes dying and being fcuked about by red tape. hes asking Brown to tell him where is his so called prioritising of the care of lung cancer patients and hes getting no answer except platitudes

this is THE greatest example ive seen so far of how out of touch with normal people this government, and politicians in general, has become and also who in the end has to pay for their cockups
Can't believe the DWP told him to get a job. There are able bodied people I know on incapacity and they don't get pestered to get a job
A similar thing happened to my father... 6 weeks before he died...b*stards.
 

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#17
Fus. Normal people are bigots. why should our Lords and Masters be in touch with us when its so obvious that we are not worthy of their munificence.
 
#18
In the car afterward... "Who let that dying bigot in?... was it Sue again?"
 
#19
vvaannmmaann said:
It will very different when the boy Milliband takes over the reins.
Excuse the repetition, but I couldn't resist this from an earlier thread:

David 'Boy' Miliband
Is pulling his willy and
Waiting for that great and glorious hour
When he leads the comrades back to power
 
#20
Oh. Dear. God. :x :frustrated:

One more time for the hard of thinking: NOTHING has been decided yet! The polls are about as reliable as a Met Office long range weather forecast. Labour has spent 13 years building up the biggest group of state workers employed in non-jobs this side of the Soviet Union, along with paying millions of Jeremy Kyles to sit on their fat arses and breed even more worthless untermenchen. Turkey's of course, do not vote for Xmas.

Then you have Labour's tribal hordes, who would vote for a Labour candidate if he was genitically engineered from the DNA of Hitler, Stalin and Jack the Ripper.

Finally, the Postal Voting System is so corrupt it would embarrass Bob Mugabe. 8O

Anyone who thinks DC is already Prime Minster Elect needs to take their head for a good long sh1t. :shakefist:

To quote Mr Balboa, "Ain't nothin' over 'til it's over."
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top