Gordon Browns missus- Sarah Whatserface?

the_boy_syrup said:
Wasn't one of our airborne boys doing her before she met Gordon?
Lukawiac if memory serves me (sorry can't remember his first name)
Ken Lukowiak, 2 Para Falklands and subsequent author

I have just google imaged her and was most disappointed to find absolutely no bikini shots whatsoever. Come on Flinty, if you want people voting for you in their droves it can't do any harm to get yer baps out!!

schweik said:
I have just google imaged her and was most disappointed to find absolutely no bikini shots whatsoever. Come on Flinty, if you want people voting for you in their droves it can't do any harm to get yer baps out!!
Maybe we should start a Flint for PM campaign on ARRSE.
She would have to have a decent hubby though.... someone with a military background...good sense of humour....the sexual prowess of a rhino on speed.....hmmm, I wonder?

Alsacien

LE
Mr Broon..

His real name is James Brown – just like the late Sex Machine soul singer.
hmmmm

His father was a Presbyterian minister called John Ebenezer Brown and Gordon has a strong faith today.
Ebenezer.......

Mr Brown is blind in his left eye. He suffered a detached retina when he was kicked in the head during a student rugby match.
Half blind...

He dated Princess Margarita of Romania – the Duke of Edinburgh’s goddaughter – at university.
Should put that in his PR brochure...

The princess finished the relationship after five years.
Oops..

He has never passed a driving test.
Look out car tax...

Women in politics look just wrong, why does every PM have to pose with his wife all the time? Is that so we don't think he's a gayboy? Probably, I would'nt mind if any of these women were good looking, but Jesus! And they always compete with each other for the loudest dresses and jackets, next time you view the valley of the great undead on the TV, take a look at what those women are wearing, yellow, bright yellow, red, pink, light blue, why don't they just wear what that lesbian Angela Eagle wears (men's clothes) And talk like, (is she or is'nt she lesbian) Ruth Kelly, after all they're doing a mans job.

Well Flintys never had a real job, been a politico all her adult life. She does have a degree in History, which means she might know a bit about the wider world. i found this on her website Caroline and Phil foiled an armed bank robbery, for which the defendant received a ten-year sentence. so she appears to have some balls.

Oh, and I would if only to get a chance to fcuk Labour for a change.

personally, I'd 'ease springs' into Ruth Turner any day of the week

grrr.... looks like a REAL dirty bitch - who's got the filth on her?

I've always thought he was a shirtlifter and like a lot of poiticos married for covenience. I wonder if their kids were AI'd?
At least that sickening old poof Ted Heath the cottager refused to do that although he was a bigger spiteful queen than Liberace.

SpunkyBalls said:
Has there ever been a politician who was'nt gay? Or at least looked or sounded gay? Except maybe for Prezza or Alan Clarke, even Bliar sounded camp.
Actually Clariss Dickson-Wright (50% of "Two Fat Ladies") says in her recent book that she knew Blair when he was newly qualified barrister in her chambers and alludes that he was a bit of a Woopsie then, and well known for it too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vimeiro said:
schweik said:
Four absolute munters on this thread so far. Aren't there any half decent birds associated with New Liebour?
She's been mentioned before, the lovely Caroline Flint,

While definitely worth a squirt, I feel it is only fair to warn my fellow arrsers that this is a woman who would bite the head off her mating partner and then use his corpse to feed upon whilst incubating her filthy young.

As for Caroline Brown...I most certainly would. I can't think why I haven't introduced the concept myself before. I can only surmise that the drugs stipulated by my restraining order must be having some effect?

I would also like to horribly sexually abuse dwarf Transport secretary and fading star of the Left, Ruth "Two Public Schools" Kelly. Transport portfolio? Transport of delight more like...uuuuurgh....imagine my "war face" on her! Bbrrrr....

[align=center]

"I tell you Tony, Cuddles is this big!"[/align]

Cuddles, if your going devient with a dwarf, may I recomend Patricia Hewitt,

doing her dominatrix act.

'Whatissh, put your X in that box, slave.'

Vimeiro said:

No I couldn't possibly have sexual relations with that woman - she failed her eleven plus. :twisted:

Oh and she is a skanky muntering munter...

Cuddles said:
Vimeiro said:

No I couldn't possibly have sexual relations with that woman - she failed her eleven plus. :twisted:

Oh and she is a skanky muntering munter...
Come on Cuddles, you're not normally that fukin' choosy!

schweik said:
Four absolute munters on this thread so far. Aren't there any half decent birds associated with New Liebour?
Glad you asked.

Doing a search for New Labour women I found this babe...complete with police protection, to hold back the rampant squaddie hordes!!!