Gordon Browns missus- Sarah Whatserface?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Jaeger, Sep 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen the pair of them on the box at the labour conference and fell to wondering at what point in our long and glorious history did it become a constitutional imperative that the PM's wife have must thighs like an All-Black prop forward? That Blair woman was the same, f*cking great hams on the both of them. 8O

Sexist? who, me? :?
  2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

All the better to squeeze you with!
  3. I wouldn't touch either of them with yours OFAH. How low would one have sunk in one's life to be in such a state that doing the deed with one of those two would actually bring pleasure?

I've made myself feel ill just thinking about it.
  4. [​IMG]

I would.
  5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Wasn't one of our airborne boys doing her before she met Gordon?
    Lukawiac if memory serves me (sorry can't remember his first name)
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

Since he has been fcucking me for over ten years, I would have pleasure in returning the favour to his wife. Anyway, I've had worse. Much!
  7. :lol: Is it more Scot mutton? :lol:
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

If I took my glasses off, wouldn't notice the face. Anyway, that letterbox mouth would be just right to post into.
  9. Post a grenade.
  10. A bar mine would be a cosier fit.
  11. An ex 2 Para bloke used to knock her off before she met Gordon.
  12. Putting aside Mrs Brown's thighs for a moment, and ignoring the contents of Mrs Blair's mouth, has anyone else noticed how 'Brown Woman' differs from 'Blair Babe?'

Blair Babe is chipper and showy and PR obsessed and urban, with her little red jacket and bossiness and vile 'I care so much' social worker voice (as she slapped an ASBO on anything that moved).

Brown woman is more down to earth, common-sensical, woman-next-door, less urban-trendy, less snazzy, more serious. And there's not a little red jacket in sight. It's a subtle, but important, shift, and is certainly deliberate. The focus groups have reported the collective shiver that used to run through the nation each time Patricia Hewitt came on the telly and Brown's done something about it. Not before time.

13. Four absolute munters on this thread so far. Aren't there any half decent birds associated with New Liebour?
  14. What ever happened to 'Blair's Babes', or did they all go missing in Portugal aswell