Gordon Brown - "We are the insurgents"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by oldcolt, Sep 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Radio 4 Today programme this morning; GB was asked how he rated his chances in the forthcoming election as the underdog. His reply (I am positive I heard correctly) was that "I recognise that we (Labour) are the insurgents....."

An odd turn of phrase or has old one eye been keeping more than flab under his jacket? 8O

2. Drop a box of manifestos on the one-eyed insurgent git!

3. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Presumeably he means that he hates the British people and culture and wants to destroy it?

Spelling edit

4. What are the ROE for insurgents on the UK mainland currently... and could he be persuaded to travel by tube one day? :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

5. Does this mean some sort of war, some serious treason? Can he finally be put down?

6. Maybe he will storm the Houses of Parliament with his Stormtroopers even if they lose the election.

7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Will he make a wonky video with his tie round his head blaming the British people for everything

Why dosen't he declare a Gotterdammerung Like uncle Adolf so we can start blowing things up

8. more spin and obfusication by Neu Arbeit
    Sound bite management must flippin love Cyclops, he doesn't half spout a load of drivel.

9. Trust that tw@t to be involved somewhere :evil:

10. He's not the only insurgent in Brighton this week

terrorist on recce in Brighton

I know it's the Stun, but does anyone else feel like signing out the keys on this story!!

11. Well I've always thought the Labour Party were a bunch of terrorists hell bent on destroying this country…

At least Gordon has finally admitted it.

12. You called? :twisted:

Mandelbaum said the same thing a few days ago. Tin-foil protection on order...

13. A missile from an Apache through the letterbox of No.10 should make his good eye water

14. It's not him thats talking. ----- It's the mind alltering drugs that he is taking!! :)