• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Gordon Brown: The Royal Navy has existed for "thousands of years"...

Quote from Newsnight Scotland this evening where he's standing up for defence spending (especially in his constituency FFS!), about 5 minutes in... youtube clip no doubt coming along shortly...

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
"Hundreds", "Thousands", what's a zero here or there? I mean it's not like he's been doing anything important with numbers ffs.....

Oh!

Here was me thinking that his poor ability with numbers might (partly) be excused by him having a mere PhD in history from Edinburgh University...

Until I remembered he's a deluded mentalist fcukwit.

Here was me thinking that his poor ability with numbers might (partly) be excused by him having a mere PhD in history from Edinburgh University...

Until I remembered he's a deluded mentalist fcukwit.
Yeah but Edinburgh Uni are a bunch of deluded self important toff's, the real establishment in Edinburgh is Heriot Watt Uni!

Latest Threads