Gordon Brown suicide bid

A policeman was coming home from work one day.

He noticed that there was a lot more traffic than normal. As he got further up the road all of the traffic had come to a halt.

He saw a colleague coming towards his car, so he asked what was wrong. The cop said, ‘We are in a crisis situation.

Gordon Brown is in the road very upset. He does not have the £100 billion that he owes the IMF, and the country hates him.

He is threatening to douse himself in gasoline and start a fire.’

The policeman asked exactly what he was doing there. His colleague said, ‘I feel sorry for the prime minister so I am going car to car asking for donations.’ ‘How much do you have so far?’ asked the policeman. ‘Well, as of right now only 33 gallons, but many people are still siphoning as we speak!’

vvaannmmaann said:
There is a thread for crappy jokes. Although this is probably destined for The Hole.
Yeah why don't you go back there

vvaannmmaann said:
There is a thread for crappy jokes. Although this is probably destined for The Hole.
There is also a thread for internet links which you regularly fail to adhere to so why not keep your beak shut.

Gasoline?

For fcuks sake at least take the Yankisms out before you bore the fcuk out of us.

Porridge_gun said:
vvaannmmaann said:
There is also a thread for internet links which you regularly fail to adhere to so why not keep your beak shut.
And what about everyone else that does it? Or do you choose not to see them? As for the OP,should you not be telling him to post in the "joke" section?

No, I either move or delete them, you however seem to do it every other day no matter how many times I point it out.

I was gobsmacked how you had the nerve top pull someone up about there they post when you are the biggest cnut around that does it.

Porridge_gun said:
No, I either move or delete them, you however seem to do it every other day no matter how many times I point it out.

I was gobsmacked how you had the nerve top pull someone up about there they post when you are the biggest cnut around that does it.
You are talking about internet links.Which people seem to post quite happily every day.I do it once or twice and get told off by you.
I am asking you about the OP's joke (which has not been moved or deleted)
Can we perhaps have a level playing field to play on?

vvaannmmaann said:
Can we perhaps have a level playing field to play on?
No, fcuk off

next?

vvaannmmaann said:
You are talking about internet links.Which people seem to post quite happily every day.I do it once or twice and get told off by you.
If it was once or twice I wouldn't bleat, but its continual, I assume you must be thick or unable to grasp it.

No, 6'3 been a mod here seven years..... eighteen months of which getting tittsed of with thick cnuts such as yourself unable to follow very very simple instructions.

Click your last few thread starters for example.... then choke yourself

Markintime said:
http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=141597.html

You have to admit a certain guilt mate! ;)
I had a squint at vanman's form earlier. It's not just the moderator who notices it. Whenever I look on Arrse, there always seems to be some thread started, with just a few words and a link, by this geezer.

Looking at his last 10 threads, the mod was conservative about him doing this every other day. He's started one of these threads on each of the last 3 days .......... 3 on Tuesday! (only he forgot the link on one of them :roll: ). They seem to be mainly in the NAAFI ...... and they're often not funny. If you scroll through the indexes of NAAFI and Intelligence Cell threads, vanman's name appears as the thread-starter with boring regularity.

....... and at least pandaplodder's joke was funny.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
46.41 posts per week by my reckoning for vvaannmmaann. I'll give you a shout if I spot a single one that's added any value or even raised a smile.