Gordon Brown suicide bid

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pandaplodder, Jan 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A policeman was coming home from work one day.

He noticed that there was a lot more traffic than normal. As he got further up the road all of the traffic had come to a halt.

He saw a colleague coming towards his car, so he asked what was wrong. The cop said, ‘We are in a crisis situation.

Gordon Brown is in the road very upset. He does not have the £100 billion that he owes the IMF, and the country hates him.

He is threatening to douse himself in gasoline and start a fire.’

The policeman asked exactly what he was doing there. His colleague said, ‘I feel sorry for the prime minister so I am going car to car asking for donations.’ ‘How much do you have so far?’ asked the policeman. ‘Well, as of right now only 33 gallons, but many people are still siphoning as we speak!’

2. There is a thread for crappy jokes. Although this is probably destined for The Hole.

3. Yeah why don't you go back there

4. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

There is also a thread for internet links which you regularly fail to adhere to so why not keep your beak shut.

5. Gasoline?

For fcuks sake at least take the Yankisms out before you bore the fcuk out of us.

6. Who the fcuk is Gordon Brown?

7. Some one who is heading for retirement with a sodding great pension/payout

8. And what about everyone else that does it? Or do you choose not to see them? As for the OP,should you not be telling him to post in the "joke" section?

9. Porridge_gun

No, I either move or delete them, you however seem to do it every other day no matter how many times I point it out.

I was gobsmacked how you had the nerve top pull someone up about there they post when you are the biggest cnut around that does it.

10. Hardly think so, he will probably still be an MP in the next parliament, sadly

11. You are talking about internet links.Which people seem to post quite happily every day.I do it once or twice and get told off by you.
    I am asking you about the OP's joke (which has not been moved or deleted)
    Can we perhaps have a level playing field to play on?

12. Bugsy? Is that you?

13. Porridge_gun

No, fcuk off

next?

If it was once or twice I wouldn't bleat, but its continual, I assume you must be thick or unable to grasp it.

14. Where do flies go when it rains?

15. No, fcuk off

next?

[/quote]

That had me in stitches.... :D