Gordon Brown saves the world

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by tothepubandbeyond, Dec 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Our esteemed leader Comrade Brown just made a bit of a slip on Prime Ministers questions and said that his banking rescue package "Saved the world". At last some honesty about his view of himself.

2. Yeah.

Saved it for a fate worse than a fate worse than death !

I s'pose he'll start wearing his underpants outside his trousers now and also wear a cape ! :roll:

3. Even for arguements sake he did save the world, its like mugging an old lady, and then giving her an empty purse back, and then telling her she owes you 20quid a month over the next a year.

Well, sort of like that anyway... Anyway, thanks Cyclopsman, you really saved the day

4. Thank God he's saved something - the sod has spent everything else.

5. From Wikwpedia:-

I tell you, he's bonkers. The quicker the men with the white coats are sent in, the better for us all.

6. Total prick I can't stop laughing anyway he should know its the Popes job :wink:

7. I think this stands a good chance of becoming the new 'Mr. Bean' caricature for our esteemed leader! :wink:

I expect to be hearing this from the backbenches next week.

8. Attached Files:

9. I thought it was going to be a thread relating to suicide! :(

10. Yeah SpiderBroon saves the day once again, defeating the Evil Professor C. Crunch with his laser beam glass eye. Did these supposed stories of him saving the world also say he'd played football for england in the 66' world cup, was the first man to land on the moon and went around with a band of merry men in the woods of nottinghamshire robbing the rich and giving to the poor?

11. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

So this...

[​IMG]

... was Gordy in his younger days?

12. No. The pic below shows Gordon in his younger days. He's about to lift Ming out of poverty (i.e. bend him over the desk and well and truly shaft him).

[​IMG]

Flash : Don't fight it Ming. You're in denial.
    Ming : WTF? I've never been to Egypt.

13. The guy is delusional, just what we need to sort our economic problems is a lunatic running the country. The sooner he is taken away by the men in white coats the better.....

14. And didn't he also say, ref the Bombay atrocity, "I speak for the world"? I reckon you're bang on with this Messiah complex thing. Can somebody check his DOB, to see if it's about a fortnight from now?

OK, so he's a world-class numpty, but what really scares me in all this is that if Zanu NL, working on the Goebbels principle, keep on telling this biggest of all lies then the unwashed and gullible will eventually take it as gospel (pun intended), and vote them back in at the next election, following which Cyclops will, presumably, be lifted bodily into Heaven. I see dark days ahead.