Gordon Brown Prime Minister 365 days and counting

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ABrighter2006, Jun 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As we reach the first anniversary of Brown's premiership, I was wondering what the ARRSE view is on his leadership?

In your own time...

carry on.
  2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Have you disabused the good people of Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath of the misconception that they elected him to Parliament? I'm sure they'd be surprised.
  3. As you shall sow, so shall you reap.

4. Don't be pedantic. You know perfectly well he means Broon was not elected PM. :roll:

As for the "good people of Kircaldy/Cowdenbeath" - thier treachery and stupidity will be remembered when the Revolution comes! :twisted:
  5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

John Major, Alec Douglas-Home. Ring any bells?

We don't elect PMs in this country. We elect parties.
  6. The Conservative's put out an annual report on Gordon Brown, you can find a copy here, that whilst hardly wholly impartial was faintly amusing.
  7. should have posted this in Int that way i could tourettes it...However

Plainly Brown is not PM material and his supposed fiscal appitude! is about to come home to roost. :x

Moraly i believe he is on the same level as the former PM 'that is moral as it suits.' :x

I hope he will sortly be gone and his period of premireship will be looked back on historicaly as poor. :)

2 out of 10... :twisted:

As some one said on an earlier thread one would not even follow him and his party because of idle curiosity..
  8. The Good Ship Great Britain and NI is floating out of control, heading for the financial rocks.

Gordon and his friends have very nicely bankrupted the UK, and will continue to inflict their marxist views and policies on whats left. By the time of the election in 2 years time there wont be much left to fight for, it will take years to reconstruct the economy and pay off the debt legacy of "the best chancellor in 200 years". Gordon has been a total disaster, and couldnt lead his way out of a wet paper bag.

Hopefully the next big crisis to hit him will topple him, and we may then get the chance to vote Nu Liarbour out of office and into the history books.
    Have you noticed how no matter how many scandals are investigated by the police, nothing ever sticks to these people! Its never the fault of anybody, it was the system!
  9. Set off badly, handled and responded to National Public and financial disasters as if he was trying to make things worse, failed to call an election to confirm as legit PM, failed to support armed forces on any level, failed to support or carry out any promises on those "little cards Liarbor gave out", Northen Rock, Congestion charges, Fuel prices, ended badly.
    Won't be missed or remembered.

Except that he's a cunt.
  10. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Labour 5th in the Henley election. -11% from last time. Lowest poll ratings ever. Oh dear oh dear......... :D :D :D :D
  11. Below the Greens and the BNP and lost their deposit FFS............... :D :D :D :D :D

12. There just wasn't enough bile behind that 'Broon' mate. It's 'Broooooooon'. Now come on, get some emphasis on the 'oooo', because that's how all Sunday Post reading Jock's pronounce it.
  13. The saddest thing is that Gordon Brown is getting all the abuse just now but it was Tony Blair who led us down this path, for almost a decade Blair sold off everything worthwhile and led us to this point, when it became obvious we were in for a hell of a fall he then fcuks off and starts making his millions, the guy was so vain that he didn't want to end his term because the bad times were coming and it would have taken the shine off his resume. It's a bit like the Captain of the Titanic turning round to his 1st officer and saying 'you take over at the helm' 10 seconds after hitting the iceberg.

As for Gordon Brown himself, well he was side by side with Blair so he's just as much at fault, and he was so desperate to become Prime Minister that he waited and waited and even when disaster was here he still took over, anyone with any sense would have run the other way.

So in short, Blair and Brown have caused the disaster, but i hate the way the media seem to never mention Blair when talking about the disasters occuring.
  14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm glad that Zanu NL have instigated a policy of teaching History in schools that only starts from 1997 onwards. This way, even the poorly educationed current batch of school kids will remember this gobment as the worst bunch of b@stards ever to have run the country. For the rest of us: The worst bunch of b@stards to have run this country since . . . . . er . . . . anyone . . . . erm . . . . can anyone actually remember a worse bunch? Anyone out there with a Masters in History?
  15. 'Labour 5th in the Henley election. -11% from last time. Lowest poll ratings ever. Oh dear oh dear......... '

'Below the Greens and the BNP and lost their deposit FFS............... '

Oh dear, how sad, never mind - indeed, you'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh!