GORDON BROWN ON RONALDO LEAVING MANCHESTER UNITED

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by goatbagthedruid, Jun 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am convinced that I have just heard Gordon Brown on Radio 5 Live , our Prime Minister, commenting on Ronaldo leaving Manchester United.

Surely this blundering idiot (Brown) has better things to do than comment on an overpaid footballer leaving a badly overdrawn football club? Brown is useless and needs to go! I am not one for petitions but I think that this one is quite relevant: LINKY

Right, back to the newspaper and the Chesterfield!

GBTD

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

It wouldn't surprise me. I refer you to THIS thread.

The man's a loon.

3. The same prime minister who took it on himself to speak to two of the judges on "Britain's Got Talent" after Susan Boyle was admitted to hospital to make sure she was alright.

What the fcuk has it got to do with him?

4. Fugly,

I believe he may have is priorities in the wrong order. He may be slightly obsessed with the B-List celebraties and not with the running of this country.

Have we adopted TCBr for That Cnut Brown yet?

GBTD

5. He's a stupid, useless idiot. Simple as that!

Didn't Mandleson (feck, it's a sad day when you start thinking Mandlesons talking sense) not say in some secret e-mail that Cyclops was too obsessed with celebrities?

6. Ronaldo's leaving ?? That's it, the end of the world is nigh, but not as nigh as the end of Gordo, thank feck.

7. gordo comments on the more important things in life.

This c0ck (gordo not ronaldo) should be spending every waking minute trying to dig us out of the financial and judicary nightmare his party have created over the last few (12) years.

The "Blame the Tories" excuse was credible only up to the year 2000.

Toadying up to the proles with "look at me, I like You Tube, Britians got talent, Man Utd and Jade Goody" isn't going wash (well I hope it wont).

What's next? [thick geordie accent]Day 6 in ta big brother house and davena is introducing a special guest to the house mates....[/thick geordie accent]

8. I think it is an indication of how deep we are in the brown and smelly stuff.

Mr Ronaldo earns squillions. Now, a lot of that will be earned off-shore because politicians and tax collectors are always beaten by clever accountants. But, a proportion of those squillions will be taxed in the UK at 40% (soon to be 50%).

Mr Brown needs every penny he can grab in order to pay off the bills. That is why he and Mr Darling are crying in their beer that Mr Ronaldo has done a runner!

Litotes

9. Perhaps Gordo had approached Ronaldo to replace Sir Alan when the BBC say Sir Alan your choice, Apprentice and big bucks or Cabinet and P45 in 11 months?

No brainer really Sir A!

10. I doubt it will be long before some other over paid football "celebrity" takes his place.

11. I think people should lay off Brown. I like him, he watches tv, just like I do. And people keep saying politicians are out of touch. Not Gordon. This is how in touch with the public he is:
    He sent a letter to John Terry when he missed the penalty in the champions league final
    and
    asked if Susan Boyle was alright.

He's such a nice guy and so in touch with the public. I hope he's still labour leader in the next general election so I can vote for him.

12. Bless isn't it almost your bedtime.

13. Oh dear. With Gormless Gordon's track record to date, that's the kiss of fückin' death for Ronaldo, then.

MsG

14. The curse of broone is known and has been well documented in Guido Fawkes site listed mostly here

this one was the scariest....

The Prime Mentalist visited Sellafield earlier this year (January 23). A report recently released by a Board of Inquiry reveals that on the very same day of his visit a radioactive leak was discovered. Jonah’s curse goes nuclear.

15. Do you think that he is hoping that we all think it has all too much for him and let him quietly slip into a priory clinic, as he clearly has no idea as to what is really going on around him.