• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Gordon Brown is to get his own TV channel – Number10TV

I'm sure that such an experienced politician and statesman as Rt.Hon.mr.Brown would use TV-10 to boost his popularity. We could expect many fans united in fan clubs. Maybe TV-10 would be incorporated into BBC as channel 10. Likely many Britons would welcome such an idea.

KGB_resident said:
I'm sure that such an experienced politician and statesman as Rt.Hon.mr.Brown would use TV-10 to boost his popularity. We could expect many fans united in fan clubs. Maybe TV-10 would be incorporated into BBC as channel 10. Likely many Britons would welcome such an idea.
My Bold.

He couldn't make is any worse now, could he?

Brilliant.
More crap television to add to all the other crap on the box.
I can hardly wait for the moment they announce,"And now another chance to see..........."

Latest Threads