Gordon Brown in Friendly Fire incident

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Semper_Flexibilis, May 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FFS an Honest Labour Politition, now that is strange
  2. Tropper. He's not a politician yet. He hasn't learned. he may be a statesman though.
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Stop getting my hopes up ffs!
  4. All credit to him for speaking out, but if this is the standard of the Labour PPC's across the country we are in serious trouble. He is having difficulties stringing sentences together, let alone having a reasoned debate.
  5. Well done Mr Sood. Straight into the back of the net.

(Perhaps not the one your party had been hoping for, but do not worry about that.)

"The role of ministers has gone bureaucratic and the action of ministers has gone downhill – it is corrupt.

"The loss of social values is the basic problem and this is not what the Labour Party is about.

"I believe Gordon Brown has been the worst Prime Minister we have had in
    this country.

"It is a disgrace and he owes an apology to the people and the Queen."

In his pledge he has promised to "get back to basics" and "clean up the
    system" if chosen to represent the area. He added that immigration
    had caused "overcrowding" in Britain and the increase in people
    claiming benefits.

Mr Sood said: "We have to get back to basics where people can leave their money outside for the milkman without it being stolen."

The councillor – who wants Britain to return to how it was in the 1970s
    – has also promised to control religious education and institutions, regenerate farming and industry and give more powers to the police and teachers.

He also believes The Queen should have more respect and say in government decisions as well as bringing back the death penalty."

6. Bound sure not to get along with GB - he mentioned the "I" word. Bigot!
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

The guy has got a point. One might look at him more as an Independent than a Labour member, and it would appear, an honest one.

It's a shame that we have to endure this devisive party political structure. It's a failed experiement that has gone on for too long. Each of our MPs should be independent, free from whips and free to make deals and vote with their consciences.

As for Gordon Brown. Yes, he is indeed one of the very worst PMs we've ever had, and yes, he should apologise to the Queen.
  9. And here was me hoping someone had slotted him - bugger!
  10. And on the subject of having difficulty stringing a sentance together, let us not forget this gimp representing Labour in Reading...

11. Oh he has that one covered, he is not white so he cannot be a bigot! :D
  12. Hmmmm he states that the Queen should bring back the death penalty. Hardly democratic.... and yet....
  13. The rest of the Labour Party are now in denile and saying it hasn't happened, I wish they'd wake up and smell the coffee FFS. Did anyone see Douglas Alexander's bustering performance on Andrew Neil's Daily Politics programme, where he refused to agree whether those creatures Hain and Balls and mentioned anything about tactical voting?
  14. Misleading threat titles like this are soul destroying when you establish that, unfortunately, the one eyed porridge wog hasn't snuffed it.