Gordon Brown Eats Carla Bruni

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cholmondley-Warner, Mar 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

This has got to be worth a caption or two. In your own time, go on...
  2. Fancy a bit of Entente amicale?
  3. "I didn't realise you were a gwaaaar!"
  4. "So, the deal is - you spend the next 10 years as wife of the President of France, then it's my turn to be it. Agreed?"
  5. "Help me. I'm being held captive by a hopeless incompetent who keeps fucking up the economy while impersonating me. I need a cake with a file in it, a single silk stocking and a map of the San Francisco sewer system."
  6. WTF is his left hand doing? She should check her pockets - after all the fecker has picked ours!
  7. I can't get over the copper's face - the sort of "are you looking at my burd?" look. Either that or he's just spotted Carla licking her eyebrows....
  8. Are you a Freemason ?
  9. Brown's flapping lower jaw sucks in yet another unsuspecting passer-by.
  10. I think you're giving him too much credit for subtlety. He hasn't so much as picked our pockets as mugged us and given us a good kicking into the bargain
  11. Breathe my breath whilst I warm my hands in your french minge.

Sorry thought you had a big spot that I hadn't taxed.

Sara's a right moose compared to you.
  12. MY EYES MY EYES why is there not a NSFW on this thread that is horrible ... poor woman to be subjected to that one eye fcktard minger...i queasy at the thought of his hand touching me let alone his gammy lips ....
  13. I bet he thought Christmass had come early when he saw her.

The French way is to kiss on both cheeks. But its best to wait untill they have stopped bending over.

If it was me I'd been all over her like stink on sh1t.
  14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

hahahahahahaha :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
  15. Broon: "I used to do this with Cherie you know"