Gordon Brown Eats Carla Bruni

"So, the deal is - you spend the next 10 years as wife of the President of France, then it's my turn to be it. Agreed?"

"Help me. I'm being held captive by a hopeless incompetent who keeps fucking up the economy while impersonating me. I need a cake with a file in it, a single silk stocking and a map of the San Francisco sewer system."

rickshaw-major said:
WTF is his left hand doing? She should check her pockets - after all the fecker has picked ours!
I think you're giving him too much credit for subtlety. He hasn't so much as picked our pockets as mugged us and given us a good kicking into the bargain

Cholmondley-Warner said:

This has got to be worth a caption or two. In your own time, go on...
Breathe my breath whilst I warm my hands in your french minge.

Sorry thought you had a big spot that I hadn't taxed.

Sara's a right moose compared to you.

MY EYES MY EYES why is there not a NSFW on this thread that is horrible ... poor woman to be subjected to that one eye fcktard minger...i queasy at the thought of his hand touching me let alone his gammy lips ....

I bet he thought Christmass had come early when he saw her.

The French way is to kiss on both cheeks. But its best to wait untill they have stopped bending over.

If it was me I'd been all over her like stink on sh1t.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Mr_Deputy said:
"Welcome to ITN News just in time to capture this memorable moment...Nicolas Sarkozi, sporting a fashionable purple coat and red man-wig is now stepping up to meet the Prime Minister in a Burton's shiny suit and tie and ....oh dear God Brown has got confused...he's...Christ alive! ...and now he's....(puke) .....his hand is....and his mouth is........stop the cameras ... we'll be taking an early advert break...please stay tuned (puke)"
hahahahahahaha :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

"Carla, Pink or Brown?"

Cyclops:" Bienvenue a le Baisodrome! Les boissons sont de ce côté-ci. Et Madame, suce ma bite ici, ma putain de salope !"

And Madame S's response, " "Va te faire enculer, folle "

Fallschirmmongsturm said:
Cyclops:" Bienvenue a le Baisodrome! Les boissons sont de ce côté-ci. Et Madame, suce ma bite ici, ma putain de salope !"

And Madame S's response, " "Va te faire enculer, folle "
Que? :?