Gordon Brown eating nine bananas a day

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pimpernel, Feb 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. GORDON Brown is scoffing up to nine bananas a day as he tries to shape up for the Election.
    He is using them to overcome a KitKat fixation, Downing Street sources told The Sun.

The Prime Minister would munch three bars a day before wife Sarah ordered a clampdown. But he still sneaks in one of the chocolate treats, often when under pressure.

First we have tears, now have a go for the Green Vote hope thay are FairTrade!
  2. Nah, it's just getting the excuses lined up for when he shats himself on QT...
  3. Kit-Kats("Have a break...." ppplease) yes......... but a Jock eating fruit ?????Just another fcuking LIE!!!!!!!!!
  4. Constipation to counteract the swamping.And Potasium overdose,with any luck.
  5. Jarrod beat me to it, that's going on for being dangerous.

Let's buy him a bunch or three.
  6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

have a break..down, more like. the mental bastard that he is.
  7. No, no... he has probably taken to squatting on the Cabinet Room Table... making noises, scratching his erse and licking his... whatsists before peeling his bananas to eat.... (all alleged of course)...
  8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

more like Lord Mandy of Boys has to peel them and mash them up for him... then give them to him in a bowl with a plastic spoon he cant injure himself with.
  9. You'd sort of hope that the person tasked with running the country would at the very least have the self control to resist gorging on chocolate.
  10. In the form of deep fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches I hope.
  11. I knew I was right, the chimps are running the zoo
  12. So, calories in 3 x four-finger kit-kats = 600
    Calories in 9 x bananas = 1000

Mind you, for an accountant, maths was never his strong point was it.
    Next thing you know he'll be selling our gold reserves off at thei......

I hope he chokes on them.
  13. Not so good looking. He's clearly regressing and the next stage of regression will show him as a Glasgow Rangers supporter.
  14. You haven't seen that leaked cctv footage from No 10 then?
  15. The man's a complete gibbon, anyway. Why the surprise?