Gordon Brown Downfall - The Prequel

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Blogg, Sep 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So obscene. So vulgar. So accurate!

How can the 'disguise' of democracy (the rule of the loudest, almost certainly the most unwashed, semi-literate, most drunken, least employed, most loutish, most criminal) in this country continue to fool the vast majority of people so often?

The revolting grinning spiv (Bliar) leapt upon the 'power' of the hoi polloi in order to rule; thus he destroyed this nation in an effort to seek personal aggrandisement. Cowardly and inept, shallow and intellectually challenged, he allowed the awful Brown free rein to destroy the finances, national and personal, of this once great nation.

These two third rate oiks ought to be brought to book, and answer to the thinking component of the tax paying population.

For goodness sake Tory Party oppose. Oppose and expose the damage done by so-called 'New Labour'.

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Brilliant!

3. Fcuking Brilliant!

4. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Superb re-titling [all of them].
    And that summation justifies the removal of your O2 tag, IMO.
    But only until you have been proved to have voted Conservative, of course ... den ve vill again review your position. :batman:

5. Gone!

Edit: And back again... 8O

6. German audio dub is a bit confusing - what's needed is a gritty Brit voiceover - subsonic, do you know of anyone with the necessary skills?!

Briilliant piece of propaganda / factual output.

...I can't take another second...

7. Brilliant.

Inspired.

8. There's a bit at about 6 and a half minutes where the advisor tells Hitler that there is no oil, no gas and no coal. Hardly needed to be satirised!

9. Laugh?, I nearly passed the fags round.

10. Genius! No other word for it! :worship:

"You're a fcuking c0ck-holster! You're cnut must be THIS wide!"

"You're a fcuking weasel, Milliband!" :rofl:

11. Bugger! Laughed so much I lost me denture - worth it though. [​IMG] :twisted:

No.9

12. "Get some Special Brew and meet me down Parkhead Hospital"

Sometimes satire doesn't need to be made up.

13. Thats probably one of the funiest things ive ever seen. Absolute genius.

14. "Thank God I'm with BUPA!" :lol: