Gordon Brown does it again

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Lizard_Lips, Nov 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just been watching the remeberance parade at the Cenotaph. Did anyone else notice Gordon Brown was the only person laying a wreath that did not bow his head.

Everyone else managed to do it why couldn't he?

Again he shows his lack off support and respect for the Armed Forces
  2. Noticed that too.
  3. His mind was probably on other things, like his retirement options, or the proximity of a lot of armed men with a grudge.
  4. Yep saw that the tw@t, also thought Cameron's head bow was more of a here knob head this is how you do it.
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Quite. Might be dangerous to let his gaze wander to the floor.
  6. guilty conscience
  7. yep, was at a mate screaming at the tv! blokes a cnut
  8. Does Gordon have any idea how hated he is by the forces community?
  9. I honestly don't think he does
  10. He may have a bad neck.......I am sure it was not a statement of any sort?

Harry got his great coat caught up in his sword?

One of the Tuba players blew a bum note?

No one noticed!!!
  11. If HMQ can bow her head in respect then I'm damn sure that he can, he is totally out of step with the majority of the British people. He had only one job to do today and he got it wrong, how on earth did he ever get into the position he did (That's a rhetorical question, I know the answer, I'm just incredulous)?
  12. He doesn't want to drop his gaze to the floor just in case someone takes the opportunity to sneak up and lamp him around the side of the bonce with a piece of 4 x 2.
  13. Mr Brown will be remembered for all the wrong reasons when he leaves office, paying proper respects within the Government is very much noticed within the Armed Forces Community,
  14. noticed the non bowing of the head the man is an utter pig and has no respect for anyone or anything absolutely disgusting
  15. probably because it was his worst feckin nightmare. striding out alone and unaided in front of hundreds of soldiers with glinting bayonets fixed, with the knowledge that the vast majority of them were just itching to give him a practical demonstration of what backstabbing really feels like.
    • Like Like x 1