Gordon Brown breaks cover

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Vimeiro, Apr 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Titter :lol:
  2. Mr Brown praised his Cabinet colleague as a huge figure in bringing the Labour movement together.

So his judgement is shite too.

It's who he brought together and what sort of movements.
  4. So he privately took her to a service to service.

Private matter, I don't think so.
  5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I fail to see how this can be a private matter. Prescott's behaviour has demonstrated that is both a liar and untrustworthy. As a cabinet minister his behaviour should be exemplary - if he wants to shag around, he should resign his hugely overpaid post and leave public life.
  6. He says what?
  7. No, no. We knew that already. In fact we knew he was a fat, hypocritical oaf with tendencies to Tourettes.
  8. I think it was only the fact that he is so prominent in public life that gave him the chance for the aforesaid shag.

But back to Gordon Brown... does anyone else share my feeling of foreboding should he ever become PM? I foresee some form of Cromwellian mirthless era in which fun is subject to VAT and laughter is permitted only in private.
  9. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Indeed. Looking at it again, I see that my description could have applied to any Labour politician.
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I don't think Prescott should go just because of this affair - I think he should just go anyway and take that load of corrupt trough feeders called the Cabinet with him.
  11. No shit bet the shadow off his arse weights in at over a ton!
    Perhaps Broon's playing it to his advantage the old saying keep your freinds close and enemies even closer seem to be the watchword with this little lot roll on the local elections and watch the turds squirm in thier own mess
  12. And violence:

13. The above newsreel proved he lies;
    "i was defending a female party member who was being attack"
    So the man in the red tshirt is a woman? was she his sec? :oops: