Gordon Brown and the "child abuse" shocker scandal outrage

Why was nothing done to protect these poor innocent children?
There were gasps from the assembled crowds as this clearly deranged and dis-shevelled individual was allowed to shake hands with the poor wee bairns.
A child was seen to cry,a crack member of Kent social services youth team offered support and counselling.

C

cloudbuster

How many of them thought about making eye contact?
The ginger-haired Spacie's got a fair pair of lungs....................

S

stabradop

Every time I see him I can't help thinking that if he hadn't gone into politics he would have been selling double intruders door-to-door :safe:

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
I am reminded of the photo's of the last nutter who led his country into the gutter shaking hands with kids in uniform
Did he pich there cheeks and encourage them to fight to the last man?

We were there at Chatham yesterday, one of our number got a verbal warning from DPG " to keep his political opinions to himself as there were women and children present", this due to the fact that we were approx 25 metres away from cyclops and shouted out "Brown, you tosser"

the_boy_syrup said:
I am reminded of the photo's of the last nutter who led his country into the gutter shaking hands with kids in uniform
Did he pich there cheeks and encourage them to fight to the last man?
Bloody hell TBS, thats a spooky observation. :D

Funny that. I thought of the Hitler pic too. Great minds etc. Ho ho!

Attachments

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
AH still had more balls than cyclops too.

and he was elected as well.

maguire said:

During a sensible point in yesterdays festivities, the subject of Brown's election came up. The concensus was that we don't elect a PM, we elect a party, who then decide who the leader/PM is to be. He was elected by his local constituents though.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
:D
maguire said:

Plus AH knew when the time had come to retire with the mess Luger

Mind he blamed every other fukcer as well

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
saintstone said:
maguire said:

During a sensible point in yesterdays festivities, the subject of Brown's election came up. The concensus was that we don't elect a PM, we elect a party, who then decide who the leader/PM is to be. He was elected by his local constituents though.
he has not stood himself for election as PM however - he slipped into the job when teflon tony saw things were getting a mite awkward.

he has been thrust upon us - the electorate as a whole did not vote for him, and have not been given the choice to vote for him. all this 'we elect a party' line smacks of sophistry.

You'll find that we don't actually vote for a PM, we vote for a politcal party, who then decide who the PM is to be, normally the leader of the party, who is then invited by the Queen to lead her Govt.

maguire said:
... he has not stood himself for election as PM however - he slipped into the job when teflon tony saw things were getting a mite awkward..
I have heard suggestions that Tony knew he should have quit sooner, but stayed on out of self sacrifice to ensure that we didn't get The Scottish MP even sooner.

John Major was the same and what a mess he made of it as well. i think there must be something about taking over as PM have way through an elected term. thats 2 recently who have cocked it up.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
has cyclops been presented to this country as the leader of the Labour Party who will then be installed as PM, provided they win the election? no.

as I said, I think it's splitting hairs - yes, the labour party were voted in last time, but that was with blair the spiv as their leader - cyclops was not at the helm during that election.