Gordon Brown aide a victim of honeytrap operation by Chinese

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Taz_786, Jul 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 'Hey baby can i bowwow you phone baby?' :twisted:

2. odds he's married?

3. lol me love you long time, no?

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Yet another politician ruled by his dick rather than his head. He'll go far then....

5. I wonder if they put out wanted posters for his missing bwackbelly.

6. All Bwackbewwy are now banned.

What was the best scenario he thought could from that little rendezvous?

Why did he feel the need to have such a device on him in a disco? And why wasn´t it in a safe back in his room?

I whack EVERY thing away in to safes when abroad.

7. Really :twisted:

8. msr

msr LE

More like a rip-off by a cheap tart. But that wouldn't sound so good would it?

msr

9. Deffo.

Once had a prossy in south America and had to wait till she went in to the shower to get to the safe, to get the money out to pay her.

10. Give you five Dollar.

11. Like that would be safe from any secret service!

It boils down to not carrying ANY classified information with you.

12. Oh Dearie Me!! What a mutt. Something I was warned about back in the 1960s and 1970s about getting caught in this sort of situation. So I used to drink in the NAAFI Bar..... and use the facilites of Mrs Hand on occasions..... boring but at least I didn't catch any nasty social disease... or have my pockets picked....

:) :p

13. A woman? He's in trouble. If the honeypot had been a Shanghai Ladyboy he'd not only be in the clear but up for a rise for actively promoting vibrancy and diversity.

14. Picking up Freelancers in the exotic orient has always been a silly thing to do.
    If you have need for a tart of the night Always use a place that comes recomended from an old hand.
    Preferably some where, where you have been made known to the mamasan.
    Tarts usually steal when they beleive they will not be paid, most do not want involvement with the authorities.
    john

15. Picking up Freelancers in the exotic orient has always been a silly thing to do.
    If you have need for a tart of the night Always use a place that comes recomended from an old hand.
    Preferably some where, where you have been made known to the mamasan.
    Tarts usually steal when they beleive they will not be paid, most do not want involvement with the authorities.
    john