Gordon Brown, about to explain immigration

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tropper66, Nov 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gorden Brown is now on the BBC to try to explain his Immigation policy to the voters, got to be a laugh
  2. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

3. Because there isn't one he has only just started sprouting crap 10 minutes ago, stand corrected there is one now
  4. British society has gained from diversity? How?

We've got a few new different types of restaurant, but that's about it.

The only part of society that benefits are the buggers streaming over the border.

5. Now you can be stabbed and robbed by Somalians…
  6. "We are deporting an increasing number of foreign criminals"

Yeah, but if you didn't let them in in the first place...
  7. I can't watch that, nor listen to it. Thankfully, he looks ill!

Yes I agree with 'oil_slick'. We can now be stabbed by Somalis, raped by Romanians, buggered by Bulgarians, and we continue to be shafted by Scots!
  8. Ha! very good.

I spoke yesterday with an overseas based journo who has just conducted an interview with Brown. She told me she was:

'Shocked at how ill he looked'....
  9. I think we would all look ill if we were doing his job right now. As to deporting criminals, you have to catch them first, but IMHO our police force is too small to do more than keep up with paperwork and budget cutting exercises.
  10. Must have been that run he went on the other day.
  11. Shocked at how ill he looked'....

Well, if that be the case, and One has no reason to doubt this.... then maybe Gollums will be persuaded to step down either by his 'Cabinet Colleagues', because some of them are after his job.... or his Doctor should tell him to pack it in before he has a total break down...

One still feels, there is an outside possibility McDoom will call it a day some months before the election date is set....... hopefully...!!

As for Afghanistan and ongoing NATO, US & UK military presence ... well, a difficult one..... It all still could end up in 2 or 3 years time, just like how the Soviets eventually had to pull out. This is assuming Kharzai can take the upper hand in his government. But corruption being a way of life there for generations, it is doubted that anything much will change....
  12. So he has nothing to say?
    No mention of th emillion plus eastern europeans, no mention of doing anything about the million pluswasters we have already imported form elsewhere.
    So now we have to accept the dross of the world in the name of multi-culturism?

Its long past time we started weeding out those worth having in our country from those who are simply a burden. No just those who are trying to come here but the hundreds of thousands we have already allowed in, throw them out.

I don't want mulit-cultursim, I just want Britain to remain Britain and retain British culture. If I wanted anything else I sould move abroad.
    Still, at least Mr Brown says I'm not necessarily racist for expressing that opinion now.