Gordon Broon gets a P45 on Friday new Employment suggestions

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I just bought a good book actually, and I may use it for inspiration.

It's called '101 Use for a Dead Cunt'

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Watch and weep Tory Boy. Then put on your Reboks man, and go play fucking tennis. *Linky*

How about sucking a syphilitic tramps pustule loaded c0ck for the next year? After that we can think of something new.

TheIronDuke said:
Watch and weep Tory Boy. Then put on your Reboks man, and go play fucking tennis. *Linky*
I started to watch that, and had to rush off to the shitter, where I laid a turd the size and shape of a cricket ball. Magnificent thing, though it made my arrsehole smart a bit.

It looked much more eloquent, and more deserving of a vote than that thing in the video.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
It's not Friday night yet. And me and my close personal friend and associate Lord Mandelson know where you live. And where your Mum walks her incontinent dog.

Think on. We dont want a fuss, do we?

Pogo stick tester. In a minefield.

Pigshyt_Freeman said:
TheIronDuke said:
I started to watch that, and had to rush off to the shitter, where I laid a turd the size and shape of a cricket ball. Magnificent thing, though it made my arrsehole smart a bit.

It looked much more eloquent, and more deserving of a vote than that thing in the video.
You should of put it on ratemypoo.com

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Mr_Deputy said:
TheIronDuke said:
It's not Friday night yet. And me and my close personal friend and associate Lord Mandelson know where you live. And where your Mum walks her incontinent dog.

Think on. We dont want a fuss, do we?
who are you talking to?
My Public dear boy. *Linky*

Do you want to get BANNED? Because I'll do it.

Just do what we say and it'll all be cool. Trust me. I work for Labour.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Mr_Deputy said:
ah yes. with you. being banned sounds painful - so i'll vote no on that one.
A sound decision. Your children may wear shoes next year. Stay in touch, do?

TheIronDuke said:
I would certainly slip into the Asian MILF sitting behind him.

TheIronDuke said:

I was beginning to wonder why I hadn't heard the sound of a cuckoo yet, needn't have worried though. :D

Job for Gordon.......

Flatulence Analyst.

Job Specification: Assistant to noted gastroenterologist. Inhaling the intestinal gases emitted by subjects who have consumed nearly half their weight in baked beans. The goal of this rigorous experiment is to discover if a fart can be an accurate symptom of intestinal health.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Monty417 said:
I was beginning to wonder why I hadn't heard the sound of a cuckoo yet, needn't have worried though. :D
The link between deafness and self abuse has yet to be established.

But the Daily Mail today reported that 62.5% of Tory voters couldn’t get it up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Archangel Blue Jokes 0
Archangel Blue Jokes 0
Archangel Blue Jokes 0