Gordo el Swampo is fit and healthy

Apparently Gordo el Swampo maintains that he's not going blind, just because his speeches are written in four-inch-high letters. He's also not going to retire for health reasons, claiming he's fit and his nappies don't chafe at all.

Asked on BBC Radio 5 Live whether he might quit for health reasons, the Prime Minister replied: “I am healthy and I am very fit. I run a lot to keep fit and I will continue to keep fit. I keep going. I have got a job to do. I have got work to do.”
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6846771.ece

Mind you, the amount of running away from problems and responsibility he does, I suppose it all adds up. But then the question is: why is he such a phat phuck?

MsG

He couldn't run a bath without fcuking it up - he only running he does is to hide behind someone else when yet another of his policies turns to a bag of spanners.

I'll put money on the fact that he resigns not long before a General Election to try and save face. Family time? It seems to be the normal excuse.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
FiveAlpha said:
I wonder if he's ever claimed, on a military website, that his entire family was killed by British soldiers?
Careful; you're about to get 'mucker'ed to death. Possibly in German. But almost certainly with an umlaut.

FiveAlpha said:
I wonder if he's ever claimed, on a military website, that his entire family was killed by British soldiers?
I don't beleive he ever did. Strange question indeed.
Guarda, stronzo! Isch de Stüufe eis züe diineri Vernichtig, oder so (snigger).

Crack on!

MsG

Asked on BBC Radio 5 Live whether he might quit for health reasons, the Prime Minister replied: “I am healthy and I am very fit. I run a lot to keep fit and I will continue to keep fit.
Another running walt!

Out him! Out him! Buy your stones here.

dropshortjock said:
He couldn't run a bath without fcuking it up - he only running he does is to hide behind someone else when yet another of his policies turns to a bag of spanners.

I'll put money on the fact that he resigns not long before a General Election to try and save face. Family time? It seems to be the normal excuse.
You think he is capable of admiting to himself he is anything less than the messiah?
If he allows the election to go ahead without a severe national emergency happening to occur a week or two before that is

Bollox.... that means he might take 'Option (c))..... abolish future elections, announce a National Emergency... and invoke the 'Civil Contingencies Act'...... definately a Tin Foil Hat job....... :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :? :x 8O

Bugger and double Bugger.... that means me and many others will be rounded up to have to listen to 24/7 hours of recorded lectures by '2-Shaggs' and Lord Mendacious....... bugger, bugg******...... :oops: :oops: :eek:

Bugsy said:
Apparently Gordo el Swampo maintains that he's not going blind, just because his speeches are written in four-inch-high letters. He's also not going to retire for health reasons, claiming he's fit and his nappies don't chafe at all.

Asked on BBC Radio 5 Live whether he might quit for health reasons, the Prime Minister replied: “I am healthy and I am very fit. I run a lot to keep fit and I will continue to keep fit.

I see the mad cnut's at last admitting to having fits. (tight ones as well, knowing Mandy)

Herr el Gordo trägt Windeln und uriniert selbst. Er erklärt uns, dass er sehr gepasst wird. Aber, Herr el Swampo ist wirklich ein wahnhafter fetter "b'stard" auf englische

Er wirklich versucht sein härtestes, aber er kommt nicht mit Freude. :oops: :? :? :? :? :?

Oh ist Bumsen, der Blockführer an der Tür wieder… :oops:

Bugsy said:
FiveAlpha said:

Crack on!

MsG
Oh, he did but when discovered he went back and edited it with some boxhead pig latin instead. You waffling provo jellyfish.

FiveAlpha said:
Bugsy said:
FiveAlpha said:

Crack on!

MsG
Oh, he did but when discovered he went back and edited it with some boxhead pig latin instead. You waffling provo jellyfish.
I'm sure that makes sense to somebody, mucker. :)

MsG

Ok then - YOU, the user known as Bugsy, wrote in a thread a while ago that the British Army killed your entire family. After the post was brought up you then went back and edited it with some German. Alles klar provo?

FiveAlpha said:
Ok then - YOU, the user known as Bugsy, wrote in a thread a while ago that the British Army killed your entire family. After the post was brought up you then went back and edited it with some German. Alles klar provo?
Oh dear, are you so frustrated that the Old Bill still refuses to take your name off the Sex Offenders Register that you have to post such shite, FriedAlfie?

MsG