Gordo el Swampo is fit and healthy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bugsy, Sep 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparently Gordo el Swampo maintains that he's not going blind, just because his speeches are written in four-inch-high letters. He's also not going to retire for health reasons, claiming he's fit and his nappies don't chafe at all.

Mind you, the amount of running away from problems and responsibility he does, I suppose it all adds up. But then the question is: why is he such a phat phuck?

2. I wonder if he's ever claimed, on a military website, that his entire family was killed by British soldiers?
  3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

At least this thread didn't have the word 'mucker' in it. Yet.
  4. He couldn't run a bath without fcuking it up - he only running he does is to hide behind someone else when yet another of his policies turns to a bag of spanners.

I'll put money on the fact that he resigns not long before a General Election to try and save face. Family time? It seems to be the normal excuse.
  5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Careful; you're about to get 'mucker'ed to death. Possibly in German. But almost certainly with an umlaut.
  6. We have a German speaker on the website?
  7. oh fuck here we go...... :roll:
  8. I didn't mean you, I meant someone else.... he'll be along any second....
  9. who will be along any second?
  10. I don't beleive he ever did. Strange question indeed.
    Guarda, stronzo! Isch de Stüufe eis züe diineri Vernichtig, oder so (snigger).

Crack on!

11. Another running walt!

Out him! Out him! Buy your stones here.
  12. You think he is capable of admiting to himself he is anything less than the messiah?
    If he allows the election to go ahead without a severe national emergency happening to occur a week or two before that is
  13. Bollox.... that means he might take 'Option (c))..... abolish future elections, announce a National Emergency... and invoke the 'Civil Contingencies Act'...... definately a Tin Foil Hat job....... :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :? :x 8O

Bugger and double Bugger.... that means me and many others will be rounded up to have to listen to 24/7 hours of recorded lectures by '2-Shaggs' and Lord Mendacious....... bugger, bugg******...... :oops: :oops: :eek: