Googles intuitive ads.

#1
Has anyone noticed how the ads at the bottom of these pages are chosen by the content of the thread?
Just as a test I was wondering if I could get any certain topic covered.

MMMMM what to try????


Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots
 
#2
Who chooses them ???

Is it GoodCO, MDN ?? or are we being "subliminally" attacked by evil doers.

(edit: It's weird, coz I get Canadian Ones, I think someone is watching my PC).
 
#3
the_butler said:
Has anyone noticed how the ads at the bottom of these pages are chosen by the content of the thread?
Just as a test I was wondering if I could get any certain topic covered.

MMMMM what to try????


Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots
oh dear, could this go the way of ''What's the best way to up your post count when you're a crow''?

Although indeed have noticed this a few times, and it's infuriating
 
#4
Cadet Boots From £21.12
Magnum, Dr. Martens, Caterpillar Next Day Delivery

It works!

FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING FISHING
 
#6
"Meet Gay Military Men
Find A Gay Military Man Near You. View Profiles 100% Free. Join Now! "


the new game is to try and work out which word triggered the gay military men ad..
 
#7
PRC-349 said:
the_butler said:
Has anyone noticed how the ads at the bottom of these pages are chosen by the content of the thread?
Just as a test I was wondering if I could get any certain topic covered.

MMMMM what to try????


Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots
oh dear, could this go the way of ''What's the best way to up your post count when you're a crow''?

Although indeed have noticed this a few times, and it's infuriating
You cheeky to55er.
 
#8
anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal
 
#9
Tiddle said:
anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal anal
Meet Gay Military Men
Find A Gay Military Man Near You. View Profiles 100% Free. Join Now!


result!
 
#10
PRC-349 said:
oh dear, could this go the way of ''What's the best way to up your post count when you're a crow''?
Posts: 268
Joined: Jun 11, 2008

Thanks for that, red arse. :twisted:
 
#11
Lampard said:
"Meet Gay Military Men
Find A Gay Military Man Near You. View Profiles 100% Free. Join Now! "


the new game is to try and work out which word triggered the gay military men ad..
Nobody else sees that. Its obviously a site you have been recently viewing.

Its okay, you're allowed to think that was. PM Jarrod.

:D
 
#12
the_butler said:
PRC-349 said:
the_butler said:
Has anyone noticed how the ads at the bottom of these pages are chosen by the content of the thread?
Just as a test I was wondering if I could get any certain topic covered.

MMMMM what to try????


Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots
oh dear, could this go the way of ''What's the best way to up your post count when you're a crow''?

Although indeed have noticed this a few times, and it's infuriating
You cheeky to55er.
:boogie:
you love it
 
#13
Closet_Jibber said:
Lampard said:
"Meet Gay Military Men
Find A Gay Military Man Near You. View Profiles 100% Free. Join Now! "


the new game is to try and work out which word triggered the gay military men ad..
Nobody else sees that. Its obviously a site you have been recently viewing.

Its okay, you're allowed to think that was. PM Jarrod.

:D
curses, secrets out!
 
#14
Tiddle said:
PRC-349 said:
oh dear, could this go the way of ''What's the best way to up your post count when you're a crow''?
Posts: 268
Joined: Jun 11, 2008

Thanks for that, red arse. :twisted:
Technically tiddles i joined 07-Jul-2007 and posts: 408 + those 268 posts

However due to my being a toal throbbing tube back then (i do indeed admit it) I made a new account and kept the majority of posts fairly reasonable and mature(ish) however....when in Rome :wink:
 
#15
PRC-349 said:
the_butler said:
PRC-349 said:
the_butler said:
Has anyone noticed how the ads at the bottom of these pages are chosen by the content of the thread?
Just as a test I was wondering if I could get any certain topic covered.

MMMMM what to try????


Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots
oh dear, could this go the way of ''What's the best way to up your post count when you're a crow''?

Although indeed have noticed this a few times, and it's infuriating
You cheeky to55er.
:boogie:
you love it
True :roll:
 
#16
Tiddle said:
PRC-349 said:
oh dear, could this go the way of ''What's the best way to up your post count when you're a crow''?
Posts: 268
Joined: Jun 11, 2008

Thanks for that, red arse. :twisted:
Go on, red arrse me. I double dare ya.

I got Yell as well Jarrod, I'd say that was slightly gay, but you'd only get a touch on.
 
#18
"Meet Gay Military Men
Find A Gay Military Man Near You. View Profiles 100% Free. Join Now! "


the new game is to try and work out which word triggered the gay military men ad..

I find it only happens on threads that jarrod has posted on.
 
#19
jarrod248 said:
cuckingfunt said:
"Meet Gay Military Men
Find A Gay Military Man Near You. View Profiles 100% Free. Join Now! "


the new game is to try and work out which word triggered the gay military men ad..

I find it only happens on threads that jarrod has posted on.
Not guilty I have adverts for PT-03 now! I'm doing something wrong I demand filth and cute guys.
*and as if by magic i come into *
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
smallbrownprivates The Intelligence Cell 5
O The NAAFI Bar 8

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top