Google your Regimental Number!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Bugsy, May 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Out of curiosity, I just googled my full Regimental Number and this came up:

Ffukkie Slim is back! UNK!
    Het drukke kleine lelijke gele mannetje met de rare rode lippen is terug! Samen met zijn coole oorwurm Andy Wormhole, de Wormo Universalis, en Omi Slim beleeft hij ook in de tweede serie weer allerlei avonturen. UNK!

What do other ARRSErs get? :D :D :D

MsG

2. MySpace Profile - KaSe kAsE ♥, 17 years old, Female, Baytown, Texas, US, Be my Escape.

3. Run back the return through google, if it comes up with your number I'd suggest not replying, mine did

4. a wade boggs sport collecter card whoever the fcuk he is.

5. I knew I shouldn't of had that chinese last night! Came up with this;

Color Mood 时尚家居生活 ------------- Blogcn | 中国博客网| 博客 ... - [ Translate this page ]博客网,中文博客搜索引擎,博客中文站,强大的中文博客系统,Blog,Blogcn,Boke,第一 家免费中文博客托管服务商.

CC_TA

6. burining fart video- Darlugo.com
    Welcome to Darlugo Video! Burning Fart, 94409 Plays. Yet another guy lighting his farts. There's a debate over whether this is real or not. ...

7. I got 19 hits this being the top one.

A two-server queueing system with periodic and credit-based server availabilities

Ioannis Stavrakakis1 Contact Information
    (1) Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Vermont, 05405 Burlington, VT, USA

Abstract A discrete-time, two-server queueing system is studied in this paper. The service time of a customer (cell) is fixed and equal to one time unit. Server 1 provides for periodic service of the queue (periodT). Server 2 provides for service only when server 1 is unavailable and provided that the associated service credit is nonzero. The resulting system is shown to model the queueing behavior of a network user which is subject to traffic regulation for congestion avoidance in high speed ATM networks. A general methodology is developed for the study of this queueing system, based on renewal theory. The dimensionality of the developed model is independent ofT;T increases with the network speed. The cell loss probabilities are computed in the case of finite capacity queue.

Keywords Traffic regulation - ATM - loss probabilities - buffer behavior
    Research supported by the National Science Foundation under grant NCR-9011962.

8. Have just googled it got a myspaces page, Melissa, 26, from usa
    she likes some singer called anna nalik
    films are one flew over the cookhouse,stigmata( not that bad a film actually, this begining to look promising.) sin city.

shes 5'4, right handed, she describes her best feature as her eyes but men think its her breasts 8) she likes ham and onion pizza.
    her ideal man should; have brown hair(check), be above 5'11 (negatory on that one 5'9 is my max) active(checkish), Intelligent (depends how much vodkas left from the night before)

STOP, HOD THE BUS , SHE'S A VEGGIE :x :x END TRANSMISSION

9. "Marlene Kuntz on Flickr"

:lol:

10. By Coventry's Play The Red - Ch Chantry's Sapphire Lane. Bitch

Sounded exciting till I realised the site was about dogs..

11. Congratulations no. 2482xxxx.

Yes, it really is that simple.

12. I came up with..........eendje 4 on flickr photo share and a picture of some poxy ducks. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

13. aww gee your clever, :roll:

14. "Thai Board Games. You can play Thai Checkers online, Thai Chess online, Othello Online and many board games here"

wow, thats soo excitinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

not even a myspace page, barstards

15. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

Telephone Directory of Govt.of Maharashtra . . . 2. Shri.JS Sahani Principal Secretary Reforms.