Google Streets

Google has rolled out its "Streets" service leading to a lot of complaints that people's privacy has been invaded.

Others, reportedly, track where the camera is going to be and then stage re-enactments in its path (you know, WW2, Star Wars, Robin Hood v the Sheriff....).

Where would you like to be photographed and in what potentially compromising position?

Litotes

Litotes said:
Others, reportedly, track where the camera is going to be and then stage re-enactments in its path (you know, WW2, Star Wars, Robin Hood v the Sheriff....).

Litotes
Really? Brilliant! Do you know where on Google streetview I should look for this sort of thing?

Litotes it is pretty innocuous, we have had it here for some time. I am pleased that cover is coming to the UK as I am looking forward to seeing some of my old haunts, although I am aware that many of them have been 're-developed. Such is life. :wink:

Litotes said:
Google has rolled out its "Streets" service leading to a lot of complaints that people's privacy has been invaded.

Where would you like to be photographed and in what potentially compromising position?

Litotes
Balls deep in Mylene Klass, don't care where.

Just going for a virtual stroll up memory lane :)

Nice to see my favourite chip shop as a kid is still going strong although it's been renamed.

On another note I see the door I kicked in 15 years ago still has metal reinforcement over it LOL

Now that is seriously impressive!

Bet terrorists and burglars aren't complaining either.

Recce all your targets online! :twisted:

musiclifesoul said:
http://streetviewgallery.corank.com/tech/framed/valencia-six-boys-for-every-girl
I realise that I am going to be fried for this, but.....

what happens if you combine Google Streets with "Tit Monday"?

Now, that would be, I suggest, the most wonderful use of technology possible for Dirty Old Men (and for Potentially Dirty Old Men)....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Litotes

I fail totally to understand the difference between someone seeing me in the flesh - e.g. coming out of a sex shop - and on a pc screen. If someone on the pavement can see me, why cannot someone in front of a screen do the same? After all, we are almost all under constant watch by street cctv etc.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
foggy_balla said:
vvaannmmaann said:
And they went to Belfast!

He's put on weight since I last saw him. Must be all those chicken suppers.
Couldn't they just have painted him on the side of a lamp post ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Spacehopper383 The NAAFI Bar 3
shudder The NAAFI Bar 19
Mighty_Blighty ARRSE: Site Issues 11