Google-stalking ex girlfriends

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dr_Evil, Jan 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Other than fomenting megalomaniacal plots, one of my hobbies is Google-stalking my ex-girlfriends (intermittently - there aren't THAT many). coughs modestly

Cunningly, some of them have (I think) gone and got married and changed surname. Anyone know of any crafty ways to get over or around this critical hurdle?

Not planning to do anything nasty, mind. Just interested to see how they turned out when no longer bathed in the golden light of my presence.

2. look them up on Friends Reunited.

3. Isn't that only for people who have friends?

4. Check them out under their friendsreunited maiden names and the desperate gloaty cows always publish to the world that they have finally snagged a man and will announce their new names so they can email other jealous girls their wedding piccies.

5. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

No, it is for those that don't have any.

6. That's what's always kept me away from that place.

I tell a lie. I logged on once about four years ago, adopting a crafty disguise by naming myself "Mickey Mouse". The only people from my school I recognised were the complete saddoes. I was friends with them at the time, of course, but not now - for God's sake -keep away.

7. Right. I don't think I have the stamina to be a proper stalker. I've just had a lurk on Friends Reunited (mumbling to myself and fiddling furtively with my overcoat). Bored already.

I'm off to start putting girls' names into "Google Images". Now that's entertainment.

8. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

especially if you put a girls name and then another word like piercings or tattoos!

alledgedly.

9. Is that so? No 2, set safesearch to off. Yeah, I know I'm at work. Who cares?

10. There are plenty of worse things to do with your time. Plenty.

11. You know what?........I've never really thought about doing this untill now and look what I found........

Yawn! Fcuking selfish cow

12. SFB, if she's got to proclaim how freakin' ecstatic she is to you online, "nyah-nyah"-style, for any/everyone to see then you're well-rid of the sad b!tch.

£10 says she's in divorce court by 2009.

13. We only lasted 18 months anyhoo........ginger behatch

14. Register with this website then you get 20 free go's at finding out what your ex bint has bought her house for if you know her postcode or are just nosy about next door etc, failing that go onto google earth see if your ex has built any extensions onto your ex house then shop her to John Prescott!