Google-stalking ex girlfriends

Other than fomenting megalomaniacal plots, one of my hobbies is Google-stalking my ex-girlfriends (intermittently - there aren't THAT many). coughs modestly

Cunningly, some of them have (I think) gone and got married and changed surname. Anyone know of any crafty ways to get over or around this critical hurdle?

Not planning to do anything nasty, mind. Just interested to see how they turned out when no longer bathed in the golden light of my presence.

look them up on Friends Reunited.

Check them out under their friendsreunited maiden names and the desperate gloaty cows always publish to the world that they have finally snagged a man and will announce their new names so they can email other jealous girls their wedding piccies.

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Dr_Evil said:
Isn't that only for people who have friends?
No, it is for those that don't have any.

Pob02 said:
Dr_Evil said:
Isn't that only for people who have friends?
No, it is for those that don't have any.
That's what's always kept me away from that place.

I tell a lie. I logged on once about four years ago, adopting a crafty disguise by naming myself "Mickey Mouse". The only people from my school I recognised were the complete saddoes. I was friends with them at the time, of course, but not now - for God's sake -keep away.

Right. I don't think I have the stamina to be a proper stalker. I've just had a lurk on Friends Reunited (mumbling to myself and fiddling furtively with my overcoat). Bored already.

I'm off to start putting girls' names into "Google Images". Now that's entertainment.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
especially if you put a girls name and then another word like piercings or tattoos!

alledgedly.

Is that so? No 2, set safesearch to off. Yeah, I know I'm at work. Who cares?

You know what?........I've never really thought about doing this untill now and look what I found........

Im happilly married and have one lovely little boy whos just turned two.I now live in north yorkshire hoping to get my own buisness up and running

before i go id like to pass on a message to my ex husband (That being me) if u ever read this id like u to know it was wrong what u said about me never being happy again the thing is i was NEVER happy with u in the first place and now ive found a wonderful husband who treats me the best anyone could ever be treated and never have to ask for a thing hes my soul mate the perfect husband and best friend ive always wanted and we have a wonderful family together what more could i ever wish for?
Yawn! Fcuking selfish cow

SFB, if she's got to proclaim how freakin' ecstatic she is to you online, "nyah-nyah"-style, for any/everyone to see then you're well-rid of the sad b!tch.

£10 says she's in divorce court by 2009.

We only lasted 18 months anyhoo........ginger behatch

Register with this website then you get 20 free go's at finding out what your ex bint has bought her house for if you know her postcode or are just nosy about next door etc, failing that go onto google earth see if your ex has built any extensions onto your ex house then shop her to John Prescott!

My ex-wife’s entry on Friends Reunited made for an interesting read. She claimed to have been to Sandhurst which was not true, at that time QA Nursing Officers did a 6 week course at the QA Training Centre. She also claimed to have spent 5 years in the army seeing the world at the tax-payers expense. She actually spent only 3 years in the army, all of them at BMH Rinteln. The extra two years of military service she made up conveniently helped to air-brush our brief union out of history. This all served to deceive her latest husband that he was her second husband , whereas in fact he was her third husband in slightly over 10 years. I understand he was a just little surprised when he found out and her current entry on friends reunited no longer contains any references to her brief and thoroughly unspectacular army career.

smegforbrains said:
You know what?........I've never really thought about doing this untill now and look what I found........

Im happilly married and have one lovely little boy whos just turned two.I now live in north yorkshire hoping to get my own buisness up and running

before i go id like to pass on a message to my ex husband (That being me) if u ever read this id like u to know it was wrong what u said about me never being happy again the thing is i was NEVER happy with u in the first place and now ive found a wonderful husband who treats me the best anyone could ever be treated and never have to ask for a thing hes my soul mate the perfect husband and best friend ive always wanted and we have a wonderful family together what more could i ever wish for?
Yawn! Fcuking selfish cow
Methinks that the lady is not in fact happy with the new beu.... Not over you? No, thought not. What did you do to the poor girl? :evil: Ex-fiance has also done the re-write the past thing- has made up a complete IT career that never existed. The only comment about our five years together is "moved to Guildford for a while". :roll:

I love it when people boast about their children on Friends Reunited. Blah blah blah living in Chatham with my wonderful husband Wayne and my beautiful daughter Chelsea. I like to combat that with my own entry. "Well, the kids have been taken away from me now- the social have sent them off to work in a newsprint factory to pay for my methadone habit and my tesco value lager." Always nice to suprise people......

abacus said:
But, honestly, who could be bothered?
Yeah. I feel a bit queasy about last week's excursion into rank nostalgia. Still, at least I seem to have got away with things lightly. No evil beeyatch comments from my exes about how wonderful their lives now are. And if there were, I would silence their shrill voices (in my head) by thinking of them as they must look now and then comparing those images with Mean Girls (see http://www.meangirls.com/indexflash.html).

Birduk Wrote:
What did you do to the poor girl?
Not a lot really just went on a few tours and she went off with a "mate"

I've still got some interesting pics of her that I might scan in and send to her Reunited inbox :twisted: but I dont think I can be arrsed paying to upgrade my profile in order to send them.

Although I could get some free credits and get her number off 192.com

Stalky-stalky :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
whiffler ARRSE: Site Issues 2
shudder The NAAFI Bar 19
Mighty_Blighty ARRSE: Site Issues 11