Google Earth - much better or much scarier ?

Just checking out some old places I have served.

Last month you could just make out Herford, Lippstadt and J.H.Q.

This month Oh goodness, I can see the house of the WRAF nurse I was knocking off at Wegberg when her Rock Ape was away and as for J.H.Q .The resolution is too good. You can even see the Chef parking illigally by the WO's and Sgt's mess . ( In his white Ford estate - lazy cnut it needs a clean).

Quite amazing to see (51 10 45.75 N 6 19 03.69 E) - the Chefs car and for those perverts...

( 51 09 35.53N 6 18 28.21E) - this was her bed location in her bedroom. She was a fantastic Shagg - and went if for back door action.

On happy days indeed.

Google Earth is not 100%. I was browsing the detailed parts of the map and a few places are just not there?????

I found my tank in Iraq... Photo is now two years old. I dread the day they update it...

NTM

Guetersloh is now up and running as well. Can even see my bike in Fort Blockhouse back in Gosport. Google earth is the dogs nads.

How do you cut and paste a grid like that?

Sam_the_Hobbit said:
California_Tanker said:
Give us the address so we can all share your moment of glory......
33 56' 00.77" N, 44 23'48.02 E.

Look for the two tan and one green tank next to a 20' container and a truck at an angle. The green tank is mine.

NTM

Bravo2nothing said:
Amazing

32° 9'11.67"N, 110°49'50.79"W
I've done there on foot - well, in a jeep actually. It is an amazing place and I'm surprised it has not been used by a Stephen King-type author as the setting for a horror story. All the tales about all those hulks history.

Muenster is now on as well, but the picture is very old. There is a tennis court in shown in the York Bks picture that was dug up in Jan 03, and a PUMA block now stands there.

Paderborn is sort of on, but it all gets a bit fuzzy where the two images meet (raods going through lakes that sort of thing).

Nuclear bomb testing range...only 20 kms west of Area 51. No wonder people are seeing things with that much radiation going around.

37° 6'8.79"N 116° 2'14.46"W

51° 10'45.46"N 6° 19'01.71"E

I wonder if this guy even knows he had his photo taken..i love Google Earth.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Adjutant Old & Bold 5
bumhole Old & Bold 46
two_of_seven Gaming and Software 1