Goodys man goes down.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by in_the_cheapseats, Sep 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

It just gets better and better for Goody. Her man went down for 18mths today for taking a golf club to some lad.

BBC Linky

2. You jest - He'll be mothered and rehabilitated. Not because the system is weak, but because the inmates will pity him.

He's obviously quite mad.

3. On her or the clink ?

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Nasty image there....... :D

5. I need bleach! Bleach for my imagination! Argh!

Damn you, Cheapseats! Damn you to Hell!

6. Just read the article, in my humble opinion the little wet b@stard he was chasing should have been locked up for running away from the LEAST intimidating 'man' I have ever seen.

I would quite happily offer to take him and his idiot mate on with their gold clubs and I armed with nothing more than a box of sharpened toenail clippings.

It could be marketed on Pay Per View and the whole UK would get to watch whilst I fed ol Jack his own still beating heart.

Wow, this much aggression this early, the rest of the day doesnt bode well for me I think

;)

7. Ohh goody its going peat tong for the trout face.

Bad new is she wants to do areality TV series of her battle with cancer. Hers hopeing we get to see them switching the machine off for her

8. Surely in that situation,with the wind direction,and the lay of the grass,a seven iron would be most appropriate?

9. A bit to much loft i prefer a clubbed down 5 iron

10. Did you get that information from your caddy?

11. Which bit???

Reality TV show - On the news yesterday

Clubbed down 5 iron - My 7 iron and me at the moment are having a slight disagreement as to how to play

12. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

To be fair, "bloke beats lippy chav with golf club" would be a welcome headline in the NAAFI under any other circumstances. It's almost hypocrisy to turn on this guy solely because he's Jade Goody's boyfriend.

Mind you, that could easily be explained by the fact he's a money grabbing, chubby chasing, weak, weedy little cnut.

Who knows?

13. isn't a baseball bat more appropriate for dispatching chavs ?
    golf clubs are a bit expensive and a bit tricky to get enough force to chave scums skull :?

14. Gnawing on some bank robber's bell-end for nine months will at least spare him the horror of noshing on Goody's diseased Brillo-pad clout. Cheesy pork or green-lipped mussel pie isn't much of a choice, mind you.

15. on a more positive spin does that mean jades fair game