Goody wants a public funeral

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Oct 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just after the public burning hopefully

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I would pay good money to see the slag planted.

3. Id gladly come and squeeze a fresh one down on her grave and write in poo fat useless cnut.....who was an O2 thief

4. Only if she is buried alive.

5. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Whether she lives or not, at least we know she can't breed anymore.

6. Gah! I have no words for how fuming I am over this.

She'll feel less of a woman when her hair falls out, and she thinks she'll look like a boiled egg? Fuckit Miss Goody, why don't you insult cancer victims more??

Cunt stain of the highest order.

7. Attention seeking swine. She says she wants the wreath in the shape for a marmite jar as she is either loved or hated, i dont know anybody who likes her. Well except everbody on here and the love you have for her as you have for a ginger step child.

8. I was goint to say giz 50 quid and I'll speed up the process and we could have the funeral tomorrow. But fcuk it, I'd gladly pay to get to drop the hammer on the gopping fcukpig and spare us all her turgid lamentations on the tumors which are, after all, only doing society a favour. Gaaaarggghhhhh!!!!

9. I cry every time I see the bitch, then usually vomit.

10. You had me worried with this thread title, I like Bill Oddy Graeme Garden and Tim Brooke-Taylor, you made me think one was ill!

11. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Why does she assume she'll be missed?

12. It should be quite an impressive funeral, only two human-made objects can be seen from space: The Great Wall of China and Jade Goody's coffin.

13. Public funeral? Public stoning more like it. I'd pay money to chuck rocks at her head!!!

14. Judging by the state of it you've been well and truly beaten to it.