Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goods deliveries from Chinese suppliers

Restrictions on flights I suppose, there are so few now flying. Surface mail is still fine.
Yeah, but presumably the air mail flies on the same plane the courier uses. I wonder if it is actually an excuse by postal companies around the world to drop a service that wasn't making any money and get a slice of the commercial courier market.

Waiting on 2 shipping containers from China.
Only have a mere $10 million each of hi end IT networking equipment in them.
Both are now missing & whereabouts it seems are unknown, at least we have not paid for them yet.
And once on the net the MAC address will shine brightly for all to see hopefully?
We had a supplier claim they lost the shipping container off the side of a ship that shed some last year, bit of a coincidence they were struggling to make our specifications never mentioned any had been shipped until the unfortunate news.

Yeah, but presumably the air mail flies on the same plane the courier uses. I wonder if it is actually an excuse by postal companies around the world to drop a service that wasn't making any money and get a slice of the commercial courier market.
Margins and volume combined I would expect

Latest Threads