GOODNIGHT TOM Captain Sir Tom Moore dead aged 100 – Hero who raised millions for NHS dies in hospital after Covid battle

TamH70

MIA
I'm not so sure. Phil the Greek has been a bit un PC over the years. What a golden opportunity for the anti royalists and republicans to attack the institution and HMQ indirectly. Imagine what HIGNFY and some of the BBC's radio comedies will make of it.

I hope not but I wouldn't be surprised.

If the odious pair that are the team captains of HIGNFY came out with anything attacking the Duke after his death, they'd better never go anywhere near any underpasses in Paris, or particularly for Hislop, any isolated toilets to go cottaging in.

I'm not so sure. Phil the Greek has been a bit un PC over the years. What a golden opportunity for the anti royalists and republicans to attack the institution and HMQ indirectly. Imagine what HIGNFY and some of the BBC's radio comedies will make of it.

I hope not but I wouldn't be surprised.

I suspect even those idiots would tread very, very carefully in that situation. Not for reasons of good taste and decency, obviously, but sheer self-preservation. It takes a great deal to enrage the British public to the point where their instinctive respect for the Rule of Law is overcome. But when it does happen the results...are not pretty.

DarkBrig

War Hero
I suspect even those idiots would tread very, very carefully in that situation. Not for reasons of good taste and decency, obviously, but sheer self-preservation. It takes a great deal to enrage the British public to the point where their instinctive respect for the Rule of Law is overcome. But when it does happen the results...are not pretty.
I would like to think so but these day's no-one has the b*lls to put their name to anything, the internet will just be full of made up names (ballbag2, 1lessroyal etc) expressing their opinion but the good old BBC will give them a platform (in the name of fairness obviously) just to make it look like there is a debate when there isn't

Chef

LE
'Best to play this with respect and self restraint, to avoid causing unnecessary offence to the English royal family in their time of mourning. No going for the cheap shot for an easy laugh'. Says Frankie Boyle.

I would like to think so but these day's no-one has the b*lls to put their name to anything, the internet will just be full of made up names (ballbag2, 1lessroyal etc) expressing their opinion but the good old BBC will give them a platform (in the name of fairness obviously) just to make it look like there is a debate when there isn't
Given the BBC's attitude to all things English and their 'disciplinaries' for those who cause offence while toeing the party line. I doubt anonymity will be required.

Latest Threads