Goodluck Jonathan

President of Nigeria, apparently. Why do I have a feeling I've received unsolicited emails from this man ?

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
The World Cup has provided a whole slew of new names in Sarf Effrika:
Offside, Red-card and Vuvuzela among baby names registered during 2010 World Cup - National South Africa Travel | Examiner.com

THE 2010 World Cup will be remembered for a lifetime by children currently in KwaZulu-Natal hospital maternity wards, and by those about them.

True to Zulu tradition, the newborns have been named for events at the time of their birth.

Among new names recorded by nurses are:
  • Offside Mchunu;
  • Argentina Sibiya;
  • Vuvuzela Mhlongo;
  • England Nkosi;
  • Soccer City Mthembu;
  • Cameroon Vilakazi;
  • Striker Hadebe;
  • Italy Buthelezi;
  • Midfielder Zwane;
  • Denmark Ntombela;
  • Red-card Mbatha;
  • Brazil Khuzwayo;
  • Coach Sibisi;
  • France Kheswa;
  • Goalkeeper Sithole;
  • Parreira Mthethwa;
  • 2010 Dlamini;
  • Jersey Magubane;
  • Substitute Shandu;
  • Ball Skhakhane;
  • Stadium Gumbi;
  • Kick-off Shabalala;
  • Park n Ride Khumalo;
  • Half-time Hlatshwayo;
  • Tickets Ngubane;
  • and Kaka Zuma.
Lovely colorful stuff. What a great start to life.

Archbishop Desmond Tutu. It's not the name I laugh at. Children, if you are bad, God will turn you into something like this.

Saw a dude on TV once called Pepsi.
Also met a Putco, (a popular chain of ahem, less . . luxurious busses).

I have lots of respect for Desmond Tutu. He managed to escape the worst injustices of aparthied......by hiding up his wife's clunge - without breathing gear.

In case anybody still isn't aware, the President of Uganda is named after his father, the 7th Battalion, The King's African Rifles. Mum was a sporting lass, apparently.

I once employed had two brothers as security guards at my mine in Tanzania; Nambawani and Nambatu.

It not may be arawe to you at this last point, just now, emptlying your bankstuff will goodup my halleluja, which is enormouse, big account numbers, please. I beter than vacc, suck anything up

The World Cup has provided a whole slew of new names in Sarf Effrika:
Offside, Red-card and Vuvuzela among baby names registered during 2010 World Cup - National South Africa Travel | Examiner.com

THE 2010 World Cup will be remembered for a lifetime by children currently in KwaZulu-Natal hospital maternity wards, and by those about them.

True to Zulu tradition, the newborns have been named for events at the time of their birth.

Among new names recorded by nurses are:
  • Offside Mchunu;
  • Argentina Sibiya;
  • Vuvuzela Mhlongo;
  • England Nkosi;
  • Soccer City Mthembu;
  • Cameroon Vilakazi;
  • Striker Hadebe;
  • Italy Buthelezi;
  • Midfielder Zwane;
  • Denmark Ntombela;
  • Red-card Mbatha;
  • Brazil Khuzwayo;
  • Coach Sibisi;
  • France Kheswa;
  • Goalkeeper Sithole;
  • Parreira Mthethwa;
  • 2010 Dlamini;
  • Jersey Magubane;
  • Substitute Shandu;
  • Ball Skhakhane;
  • Stadium Gumbi;
  • Kick-off Shabalala;
  • Park n Ride Khumalo;
  • Half-time Hlatshwayo;
  • Tickets Ngubane;
  • and Kaka Zuma.
Lovely colorful stuff. What a great start to life.
... inspired

Hello mister, I have a large piece of London real estate full of brothers who sometimes pay the rent, the rent collector is a lazy fat sister, do be called Dianne or summat, but doan worry, she be prime minister in no time. So. Wanna buy Hackney ? S on da market for only 30 bags of skag.