Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye

Missing you already.
Here, borrow mine old boy...

1601148476270.jpeg

Has he gone? So ...... can we talk about him now?

I'll have to take your word for that., but it's what the Cop was wearing in old farts original post about gloves ,... before his false teeth fell out and he kicked and grunted at the dog.

I've got a wide circle of friends, even remainers unfortunately

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
@Sixty was right, you're a dullard.

Reinvent yourself and get a new avatar FFS, that one is crap.

Or else go and play with Bugsy, he's sulking because of a thread ban..

Been a member since Aug 2003 , just had a lockdown of my last post by Sixty as I am a dullard.

Thanks for the last 17 years had fun but Sixty the MOD thought better.

Have fun.

FFS. Weak.

Who? Anybody important or just some old bloke off the interweb?
Nah just some old bloke off t’internet. Sod it, I can’t be arrsed. I’m offski.

it wasn't really "Current affairs".

It was about gloves.
I've just seen it.

It wasn't even about new gloves.
a casual glance at the everyday attire of a neighbourhood policing team in most UK conurbations over the last 2 decades woud have revealed that they routinely wear gloves that do thihngs like stopping you getting your fingers chopped off by skunk addled care in the community psychotics exercising their right to be heard through the folk-art medium of expressive unprovoked knife attacks.

Ahh the gloves are off no quarter given

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Been a member since Aug 2003 , just had a lockdown of my last post by Sixty as I am a dullard.

Have fun.
Know the feeling!

ACAB

LE

Have fun.
He regularly tries to ban me, the left wing scumbag that he is, I just ignore him and carry on regardless. Remember, you can't fix stupid.

Latest Threads