Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye

Been a member since Aug 2003 , just had a lockdown of my last post by Sixty as I am a dullard.

Thanks for the last 17 years had fun but Sixty the MOD thought better.

Have fun.

Been a member since Aug 2003 , just had a lockdown of my last post by Sixty as I am a dullard.

Have fun.

its Saturday night, it’s probably on the sauce.

Have fun.
To be fair he was complaining that the thread didn't belong in Current Affairs, not that it shouldn't have been posted at all.

Have fun.
To be fair, it wasn't really "Current affairs".

It was about gloves.

Still, lovely flounce though. Polite; over a trivial matter and probably with a few tears your end.

Have fun.

Bye then. But point of Oder. Being called a dullard by the drunken piss & vomit stained wee Shuggy? That’s a tad rich.
518EE6A4-1E3A-4848-8921-D6B64E6937C0.jpeg

Have fun.

Just rejoin in a few days with a new ID

Dont forget to reverse all your previously held positions on any given subject though.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sixty in normal moderation mode

Have fun.
We'll not forget you Old Black.

Dr Death

War Hero
What size boots are you - asking for a friend.

morsk

LE
Yeah, see ya

Latest Threads