GOODBYE & WELCOME TO AMERICA HAPPY HACKER GARY MCKINNON

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by hottottie, Oct 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I cannot u/s why there has been so much support for this bloke who is clearly intelligent enough to crack the CIAs computers - I'm sure they will work something out with him when he gets his orange suit and manacles on - like many he developes a diagnosed medical condition once he screws up (lots of our Govt employees do that & retire on grounds of ill-health on big pensions...suddenly to get well again).
    He did the crime, do the time - extraordinary how the Mail moves the moral goalposts when it is not a minority element.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1219206/Gary-McKinnon-denied-chance-appeal-new-Supreme-Court-extradition.html

and why does he look 15 years older than his Mum ?

2. And sleep.

3. Because he looks like Patrick Swayze

4. guy was an idiot.
    the secure passwords he cracked were errrrrr "password" :roll:
    the extradition treaty is effectivly one way :twisted:

5. Mein Gott !

I have just seen how many posts you have has in 2 years ...a thousand a year ????

ARRSE clearly dominates your life so

a. you're single living in the block on Pringles and 6-packs (dont all clerks)

b. you're not FE or are on sick leave

c. you're in a NATO post with nothing to do all day but waste your time.

I reckom a b & c, so go get a mag & pull the head off it - life isnt all ARRSE.

I'm off duty tomorrow and back to reality - why don't you join the rest of us ?

6. You're clearly just a little bit special, so I'll set it out clearly.

5500 posts / 2 years = 2750 posts a year, about. You're only 1750 out.

Happy to help :D

7. Don't forget my other alter ego that was banned.

Oh, and see that shiny medal in my avatar Hottotie, try and get yourself one.

And you're back in the room.

8. The only 'crime' he did was making the fuckwits at the Pentagon look stupid.

9. Wow another guy who spends his life on this site - I don't need to be a mathmatician to see that ALL the replies are from a similar, socially- focussed, group of lost souls.

Guys - IT IS SATURDAY NIGHT - why not go out and get laid or enjoy yourselves, is this it ? is this what you live for ?

Billy no-mates, no wonder you are all supporting Gary McKinnon - you are very similar social inadequates ? No wives girlfriends /mates so you have time for thousands of posts a year.

Hell, go out and PARTY - I have only 7 more hours on duty - you have a lifetime of this keyboard misery. SAD SAD SAD

I'm off this Forum before you infect me with your sad lives, off to the NAAFI gossip. See you losers zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

10. Computer Misuse Act 1990; give it a google.

11. Please go to to chat, please go to chat. Look into my eyes, go to chat.

12. He scared me.

13. Fine, then he could have and should have been charged here.

He's a flyd with an obsessive/compulsive disorder. He'd just have been told to knock it off here and referred to Social Services.

The Yanks are treating him like some suoerspy and being totally over the top,

14. Quite. Unlike the Nat West three, who were extradited under the same arrangement, despite the fact that they had not actually comitted a crime, and were imprisoned by the yanks following what compares unfavourably to the sort of 'show trials' we used to see in communist countries - all this without any of the outcry we see for this sociopathic geek.

15. If this bloke is such an international cyber terrorist, there would not be a public extradition trial; this would have been ‘ahem’ dealt with between the two countries?

But what looks like some nerd, not the full ticket, and not on any agencies radar, wandered through the American dream defence system, looking for aliens?

Sounds like someone in the US is mightily p1ssed and we rolled over for a good bit of PR in the channels of power in the US.