Goodbye Sweden - The theft of a country.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunoficarus, Dec 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hard to believe they're descended from Vikings...

2. A very disturbing video, but subject to confirmation of course. If Sweden does go Islamic then I suspect the Russians will have a contingency plan, even if the Americans do not.

3. Which would be what?

Can anyone confirm that the rapes in Norway/Sweden are mostly commited by foriegn types? Googleing seem to link back to the Youtube clip.

4. "Two out of three charged with rape in Norway's capital are immigrants with a non-western background according to a police study. The number of rape cases is also rising steadily."

Oslo rape statistics shock - Aftenposten - News in English - Aftenposten.no

5. Very convincing and a testament to the worry that people have over this subject - but take a look in the 'related videos' for 'Pat Condell, Sweden and Reality' (it's in black-and-white and it's got a beardy bloke narrating) before everyone jumps up.

6. Have you heard their next entry in the Eurovision Song Contest? It's by Abba-Akhbar.

7. Oh dear looks like the its all going wrong in Scandinavia, even in Denmark the Alltid Klar gangs are backed by the HA.
    Thankfully nothing like that could ever happen in the UK because everyone loves Muslims and anyone who disagrees is a Nazi/knuckle dragger/Racist/bigot etc etc.

8. Looks like old Pats getting ready to snap , hes been commenting on such stuff for ages, good bloke. Should we invade sweeden? Id gladly liberate a few of thier birds... Bit cold though

9. Poofs. Got the shit kicked out of them by the Paras in Aldershot, and were stopped dead at the Border by an unholy alliance between the Blue Angels and the Glasgow Razor Gangs such as the Tong and the Cumbie.

10. I remember you saying that before yet I've never seen/heard any evidence (even from rival biker groups) that it ever happened are you sure its not a myth? I can't think of a reason why the HA would ever be in Aldershot and the Blue Angels wouldnt be shy in announceing who they have kicked **** out off.

11. I would think that the Russian plan would be aimed at securing her Baltic trade routes. The American plan would be to advise the Swedish government not to turn Islamic, and then bomb them when they do.

If you search "Pat Condell" on Youtube and Wiki you can find more about the presenter of the video. As to his claims, I would prefer to see evidence that is not wholly derived from the internet, ie books or newspapers.

12. I may be wrong, but I thought The Patriots (a veterans biker group) was something to do with the HA?