Goodbye Royal Army Dental Corps

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bearing in mind who the new DGAMS is, I think you are relatively safe.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
can we not use the polish army dental corps now they are in NATO?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
There's a Royal Army Dental Corps??
Just in case it's not a wah.

Proudly ripping out your teeth since 1921, Special Army Order 4, signed by Winston Churchill himself.

Became Royal in 1946.

Though dentists did deploy in Boer and WW1.

Regimental Motto, Ex Dentibus Ensis. From the teeth a sword, a reference to the greek myth, where dragon's teeth were planted and would grow into fully armed warriors. Hence the Dragon with sword cap badge.

There's even been medals won by RADC personnel! Fecking warry lot.

Just in case it's not a wah.

Proudly ripping out your teeth since 1921, Special Army Order 4, signed by Winston Churchill himself.

Became Royal in 1946.

Though dentists did deploy in Boer and WW1.

Regimental Motto, Ex Dentibus Ensis. From the teeth a sword, a reference to the greek myth, where dragon's teeth were planted and would grow into fully armed warriors. Hence the Dragon with sword cap badge.

There's even been medals won by RADC personnel! Fecking warry lot.
Not a wah. Genuinely clueless. Had always assumed Army dentists were RAMC.

Cheers for info.

Not a wah. Genuinely clueless. Had always assumed Army dentists were RAMC.

Cheers for info.
My Dad did his National Service in the RADC after completing his Dental Technicians apprenticeship.

You clearly have not met the chap......................

New DGAMS maybe a dentist but he will be the last 2* DGAMS and has no influence on DDS. DMS 20 will report soon, I have no factual but I think dental are due a 20-30% drop.

Look longer and SG must be lifed as a 3* therefore PQO promotions will be proportionally reduced. OF4/5 will be an aspirational ceiling.

Next step is Comd DPHC - any bets?

Why not merge RADC into RAMC?

Have a dentist surgery ( x dentists, y dental nurses etc) per Fd Hosp
Don't stop there: Why not merge the infantry and armour (have X infanteers and Y tankies) and call them a Battle group. Throw in a couple of Sappers, Drop shorts, Scallies, Stackers and other insignificant types for good measure and bobs your aunties husband ^~