Good Verdict

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mazur_UK, Jul 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 'cos it wud be agenst 'is 'uman rites innit!

Totally agree, this country seems to no longer have a backbone :evil:
  2. ^couldn't agree more.

The punishment handed down by that US judge seemed totally appropriate.
  3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Perhaps she is in distress :D
  4. Top Judge, need more like this justice over here.
  5. Que? It is the right way up. Unless you think she should surrender.

6. You can't really say whether it's the right way up or not unless you can see the pole.
  7. Now this Justice is wired to the REAL world!
  8. Excellent! I am a great believer in the punishment fitting the crime. Now let me think; any starters for ten on the right punishment for the following crimes recently committed in the UK:
    1. Young scrotes vandalising water bowsers in the flooded areas of Gloucestershire.
    2. Scum blocking the path of an ambulance resulting in the death of a pensioner.
    3. 17 year old girl who stamped on the hands of a mentally handicapped man who was forced to hang from a 100ft vidauct, resulting in him falling to his death.
    I could go on, but you get the idea. Perhaps if we had more judges like this astute chap in the States, some of the nastier elements of humanity might just take stock and think of the consequences of their actions, particularly if they were publically humiliated and made to pay something back to society as a whole.
    Sound of pig wings flapping overhead.........
  9. I couldn't agree more slipperman. Unfortunatly the merciful God created the Labour party....
  10. I think the guy may need an armed guard :twisted: