Good USMC Special Forces Motivational Video

Some ancient footage mixed in from my war as well at 5:30, 6:30 and 7:15 Linky

This was also one of the insertion techniques we used for 4 man teams. Aircraft would go into a steep dive and pull up at 900' or so and stick would merely slide out the rear. Good for accuracy.

jumpinjarhead said:

This was also one of the insertion techniques we used for 4 man teams. Aircraft would go into a steep dive and pull up at 900' or so and stick would merely slide out the rear. Good for accuracy.

JJH why do you insist in posting these in the NAAFI we just can’t help ourselves, I thought slipping out the rear was SOP for USMC

cbgramc said:
jumpinjarhead said:

JJH why do you insist in posting these in the NAAFI we just can’t help ourselves, I thought slipping out the rear was SOP for USMC
Hah! I wondered how long it would take.... We said and heard just about all the jokes on that at the time.

JJH Do you have any ranges in the US where the firing point is more than 5m from the butts? Good Vid thanks.

cbgramc said:
JJH Do you have any ranges in the US where the firing point is more than 5m from the butts? Good Vid thanks.
Erm...let me think....yes..I do recall a few at a bit more distance. :D

Naked roll mat fighting with K-Bar knives UNDERWATER!!! At 1:07 on...
:omfg: :love: 8O :p

:mrgreen:

Ruckerwocman said:
Naked roll mat fighting with K-Bar knives UNDERWATER!!! At 1:07 on...
:omfg::blink: 8O :p

Ah, memories! :D

cbgramc said:
Is that memories or mammarys I can’t work it out with you dam Yanks :)
You sure its just us or do you also have such confusion in the flesh so to speak. :D

cbgramc said:
Without starting a fight, at what ranges do you Brit's qualify with your rifles?

Phil306 said:
cbgramc said:
Without starting a fight, at what ranges do you Brit's qualify with your rifles?
All of them :D

Andy_S

LE
Book Reviewer
Amazing bit at 1:37 when the chap who has jumped out of a plane flaps his arms and flies upwards. How d'ye do that? And is that a pack or a parachute he is wearing? My guess is a pack, 'cos once you know how to fly, why would you need a chute?

Nothing wrong with the short-range shooting, just a pity they didn't show us the subsequent bayonet charge on the targets.

I can't help but feel puzzled about the way they seem to loiter around in their killing house in the video. So much for speed, aggression, surprise...

Andy_S said:
Amazing bit at 1:37 when the chap who has jumped out of a plane flaps his arms and flies upwards. How d'ye do that?
He doesn't fly upwards, he just slows his descent with respect to the one filming him.

rdim said:
He doesn't fly upwards, he just slows his descent with respect to the one filming him.
Wah

rdim said:
I can't help but feel puzzled about the way they seem to loiter around in their killing house in the video. So much for speed, aggression, surprise...

Andy_S said:
Amazing bit at 1:37 when the chap who has jumped out of a plane flaps his arms and flies upwards. How d'ye do that?
I wondered the same....of course in MY day......harumph harumph... :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jumpinjarhead US 5
jumpinjarhead US 1
jumpinjarhead US 0