Good USMC motivational poster

So impressed I have printed this off and stuck it on my office door.

Thanks

good one - like that cartoon somewhere stating the difference between a soldier and a terrorist, with the soldier standing in front of a pram and a terrorist hiding behind one

jumpinjarhead said:
Good poster:

Being a pedant the poster appears to spell HONOUR incorrectly :D

Sinner251 said:
BBear said:
Depends on the direction of threat doesn't it??
Even Spams know to face the threat.

And just for GeneralMayhem ...
Thanks for "Correcting" the spelling of honour....shame you c*cked up the spelling of shield.

Nice poster. The civilian looks like he's whispering to the soldier. "He's over there... Gerrim!" :D

Bollox bollox bollox, in my defence I did it with the picture editor on my phone, bouncing around on the bus.

I will now throw myself off a tall step.

Sinner251 said:
Bollox bollox bollox, in my defence I did it with the picture editor on my phone, bouncing around on the bus.

I will now throw myself off a tall step.
Hearing that I would say good drills. :D Lord knows I cannot operate my Iphone even under ideal circumstances and have no idea how to change a poster like that.

it's a bit cliche isn't it. very american. a bit kinda like that "CIVILLIAN FRIENDS: MILITARY FRIENDS:" thing you get told to post on your facebook wall 'if you care'.

therealbigdizzle said:
it's a bit cliche isn't it. very american. a bit kinda like that "CIVILLIAN FRIENDS: MILITARY FRIENDS:" thing you get told to post on your facebook wall 'if you care'.
Perhaps--but what is wrong with a few cliche's? I realize i am a veritable dinosaur but IMHO if the post-modern Iphone generation were not so terribly sophisticated and urbane, we might not be in the straits we are now in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jumpinjarhead The NAAFI Bar 31
Gravelbelly Weapons, Equipment & Rations 4
ExPara The Intelligence Cell 12